“A favorite every time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sonny's Pizza

Sonny's Pizza
Ranked #6 of 215 Restaurants in San Clemente
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Rancho Santa Margarita
“A favorite every time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

We have been to Sonny's numerous times and are always beyond pleased. We believe it is one of the best Italian restaurants in Southern California as the flavors are incredible. It is not pretentious and you can stop by after a walk at the beach for a fabulous meal. My favorite is the Ravoli Amour with a glass of Chianti!

• Visited April 2013

“GREAT AS USUAL”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

Sonnys is always so good! Love love love this place. Been eating here since 1998. Just he lasagna with tomatoe cream sauce is awesome!

• Visited May 2013
San Clemente, California
“Sonny's Pizza is number one in Italian flavor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

Sonny's Pizza is number one, when it comes to Italian flavors!! The appetizers, mains, and deserts will satisfy your desires. The management and service staff are professional and will help meet all your needs. I love the entire menu and no matter what I order I will always order a pizza.. The pizza cannot be beat any where!!! Along with cold beer or glass wine I always leave satisfied!! I would recommend Sonny's Pizza to locals and all visitors! Come and enjoy all the flavors Sonny's has to offer. See you there! Thank you Sonny!!

• Visited April 2013
la verne
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

great food and enjoyed a bottle of wine. we stop in every time we are in the area! great pasta. wish they had something on the menu that was a healthy option though.

Visited April 2013
Mission Viejo
“Wonderfully delicious pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

This is my favorite neighborhood pizza place. I drive 40 miles round trip to eat here, and it's definitely worth the drive! The ingredients are so fresh and they have never messed up one of my orders. I'm not much of a meat-eater, but I cannot resist their sausage. It's crumbly, spicy and tastes homemade. I highly recommend it! And my friend says they have the best meatballs around!

• Visited December 2012