“Fantastic get away spot”
other travelers have booked this property
Dutch door brings in cool ocean breeze... Large living area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Dutch door brings in cool ocean breeze...
Large living area
All of my guests are VIP's. Red or white?
Private entrance to your room.
Patio outside of sleeping room.
Full bath with tub, shower and all the amenities you forgot at home.
Hallway to bedroom. Living room to left, bathroom to right.
Living area to porch
Cozy porch for snooze or Happy Hour
Relax on one of two patios or deck  and watch the world go by
Beach gear, BBQ and large patio and deck.
Amtrak station at the pier. Head to San Diego or LA for a day outing.
Our lovely village by the sea.
Beautiful San Clemente beach - black dots are surfers.
The walk from Casita Laurita to famous T-Street beach.
Traffic jam downtown on Avenida Del Mar. Apologies.
Everybody loves to walk the pier
Cocktails at sunset or dine at Fisherman's Restaurant on the pier.
What can I say?
San Clemente Pier
It is always a great day at Casita Laurita.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Kerri M
Greeneville, Tennessee
“Fantastic get away spot”
Reviewed April 8, 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

Our stay at Casita Laurita could not have been better. It is a small studio apartment off of the owner's garage. Very clean, cozy, and private. If you're familiar with San Clemente, this a great neighborhood within walking distance to the beach or downtown shopping and restaurants. Parking is easy find, too. We will definitely be back!

Apr 7, 2014
Fantastic guests as well! It was my pleasure hosting you in beautiful San Clemente. The kitchen re-do went underway right after you checked out and is looking sweet, I might add. I'll send you a pic in a few days. Thanks so much for leaving the room perfect and I'll look forward to seeing "y'all" again next year. There, I said it again;)
lfw44
Scottsdale, Arizona
“like staying at Aunt Laura's”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

It's 6 hours from our door in Scottsdale to Casita Laurita. Even though we had never met, it was like visiting a friend or family. The studio is so perfect. cute, clean, & cozy. I had read prior reviews, which were all true> The bed is very comfy. We are 2, 6 foot people, and we had no problem sleeping. The location is great. San clemente is hilly, but if you're up for it, you can walk anywhere from the studio. We will stay there again!!

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: safe secure comfortable
Liked least: nothing
Goldenera
Canada
“Perfect Choice”
Reviewed October 6, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

I stayed in Casita Laurita for 5 days in May. Meeting Laura (the owner) was the best part of staying here. Her hospitality was well appreciated. She stayed up late in the evening waiting for me on a saturday night despite my arrival time being quite unpredictable. Her welcome gift was even tailored for my vegan leanings and complete with raw vegan desserts and a smoothie (now that's service!). Her little "annex" off the end of her house is comfortable, clean, and quiet. This place is comfortable for max two people and feels like a B&B. There is a tiny kitchenette that's suitable to microwave things, toast things but not really cook a real meal. Good enough for a vegan like me to whip something simple up save money on the road and not sacrifice my diet. It is a few minutes away from the bus stop (I took the bus to places which is super convenient) and it is a 10 minute walk to San Clemente beach. Also walking distance to the grocery store, which has organic, vegan, gluten-free stuff too. I'd stay there again and I hope you do too.

Liked best: The host
Liked least: The kitchenette
Traveling group: Solo Traveler
Older travelers People with pets
May 30, 2014
Hi there, my friend. I just thought I'd let you know that on your next visit to our lovely village by the sea and specifically, Casita Laurita, you will find a full kitchen in place of the "kitchenette". It's darn cute and a perfect addition to the studio. Oh, and the bathroom has been re-done as well! Take a look at the pics in the gallery.

I hope you are doing well and having a swell spring. I look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Warm regards,
Laura, aka "Laurita";)
surfsiber...
Portland, Oregon
“Simply the best”
Reviewed September 2, 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

Casita Laurita had absolutely everything we could have wanted. I have never stayed at a place that provides so much for such a reasonable price. The room is cozy and comfortable, and the patio is a great place to hang out, drink a beer, and grill some fish. Yes, you can use the grill.

Just a short walk down the road to T-Street, and lots of beach supplies are provided: towels, umbrella, boogie board, and more.

Laura was so friendly and always made herself available if there was anything we needed. Can't wait to go back!

szy2z
Carefree. AZ
“Charming!”
Reviewed March 18, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Casita Laurita is a charming little studio in San Clemente, CA, a laid back little beach side town. I never thought I'd find a futon comfortable...Laura made it up with a topper and luxurious duvet that made it extremely comfy! Speaking of Laura, she's the most accommodating owner we've had the pleasure of knowing. The location is within walking distance from Del Mar St. where we found shops and restaurants. We would definitely return for another long weekend visit!

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Friends getaway
Mar 17, 2013
Well, all I can say, is "right back at ya". You were delightful guests! I'm happy that you had a nice visit to our special "Spanish Village by the Sea" and that you enjoyed your stay at Casita Laurita. You are welcome back any time!
PA
Reviewed February 13, 2013 for a stay in October 2012

Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
FL
Reviewed January 3, 2013 for a stay in December 2012

Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Jan 3, 2013
Thanks so much! You were such perfect guests and will always be welcome at Casita Laurita. The sun will be shining and waiting for you!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing