“Typical Italian Offerings”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This was a run of the mill, nothing special little Italian restaurant just off the main stretch of San Clemente. My pizza was fine and my companions Chicken Parmesan was enough to share. The best part of the meal was our server, Nick, who was kind enough to notice our wobbly table and corrected it..

Reviewed April 19, 2014

We used a coupon for two lunch specials that were truly special. For $14 including tax we got a salad, drink, and an entree for two. My wife's Lasagna was excellent and my ravioli was quite good. Try the creamy Italian dressing on the salad it is not only good but has a kick. Lots of
fine red sauce on both the entrees although we were not that fond of the brown bread. After a $3 tip, the service was pleasant and good, "no attitude" for a change as they really hustled. Even at the regular price of $8,95 it is a good value. We will be back.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

The food is really good, however I prefer to get it to go. The dining room needs some work done to bring it up to the norm for the area ie. the USA. If I were eating in Italy I would expect the dining room to be about what it is.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

I really enjoyed this place.Food was great. Located off Del Mar, the restaurant serves a variety of Italian dishes. I enjoy the different wine options they have.

I greatly enjoy their food and their service is great.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

My Sister and her husband took us to Italian Cravings for lunch. It is small and cute with a large variety of items. We were the only customers and the hostess/waitress didn't seem especially happy about serving us. She took a very long time to even come to the table and once she found out we had a restaurant.com coupon, her interest waned greatly. It is sad because the pizza was great, as were the various pasta dishes. It just felt as if we weren't welcome. No wonder it was empty at lunch!!! The chef seemed concerned about her lack of attention toward us...he obviously cared about the restaurant!