“Rated 4 stars because they DELIVER!”
Review of Italian Cravings

Italian Cravings
Ranked #51 of 223 Restaurants in San Clemente
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I've been to better Italian food places, yes, but they didn't deliver- so I bumped this rating up a star due to that.

I was craving Italian after a long 7 hour drive to San Clemente and couldn't stand driving anywhere else. Italian Cravings delivered a decent and tasty Italian pasta meal right to my hotel and I was grateful for this.

The price was a little higher than I'd want to pay for the food, but I didn't care because I was paying for the convenience.

I'd order from them again if I were in the same circumstances. I'd might venture around SC to try another Italian restaurant if I weren't always beat from the long drive every time I'm in San Clemente.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Good flavored pizza and fast preparation. Plenty of toppings and a good value. I liked the crust. Location was closer to our hotel.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

I have been here a few times and the pizza is average! They don't offer thin crust which is what I prefer. It is reasonably priced and good for a family on a budget or if you want to sit outside and have a drink.

Reviewed January 12, 2012

Very nice personnel but the spaghetti dish I ordered was not so great. Guess I should go back. prices good.

Reviewed December 29, 2011

Great food - you can either dine in or call ahead for pick-up. Staff is friendly, food is terrific, and prices are very reasonable.
A favorite for family night out.