“Great food and atmosphere”
Review of Wahoo's Fish Tacos

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wahoo's Fish Tacos
Ranked #69 of 214 Restaurants in San Clemente
Cuisines: Seafood
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great food and atmosphere”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I learned after the fact that this is a national / regional chain. Wouldn't have known it from the food, atmosphere and service - it felt like a beach-town mom-and-pop. Tacos and other entrees were good, service was prompt and friendly, and the vibe was casual and relaxing. Twelve thumbs up from our party of 6. We'll be back next time!

Visited October 2012

American in Costa Rica
“Good fun, nice dinner with family”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

We had a lot of fun and a nice dinner at this Wahoo's. We had 12 people (2 families) and I felt like they were very helpful. And the restaurant does sell wine and beer, so that was nice for the adults. Food came very quickly, and everyone had a great meal, from kids to adults. I had shrimp and white beans, great. My kids had tacos and the other kids had quesadillas. All tasted very good and I recommend it.

• Visited September 2012
San Clemente, California
“Consistent!”
Reviewed March 16, 2012

Not sure how Wing picks his staff but they are consistent throughout the chain. If you want to start a similar restaurant go spend a few hours watching this Swiss Watch. Food is basic grinds but super tasty.

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Healthy fast food Baja food”
Reviewed January 17, 2012

Similar to a Baja Fresh, this restaurant is "healthy" Mexican fast food. Good tasting food in an informal atmosphere.

Visited December 2011
“Fun Beach Atmosphere...awesome food!”
Reviewed August 14, 2011

I love Wahoos the food is so fresh and tastey and when I am ever near one I make sure to grab a chicken bowl. When I am feeling like I need some comfort food I get a pork quesadilla and an Endless Summer beer! Its a kick back, beachy and fun place to eat lunch.

1 Thank Ddlita