By far the worst place I have ever payed money to sleep. Words can't even express how awful our room was. The shower came pre-pubed with a moldy curtain serving as a shower curtain. The kitchenette was a little shop of horrors - someone else's leftovers were already in there and it looked like someone had just cleaned out their ashtray in the sink. The furniture looked worse than something purchased at the Goodwill. I literally draped the headboard with a sheet because it looked so worn (yeah, gross!). We had camped the previous night and used all of our bedding instead of what was already on the bed. Given the other clues, it wasn't hard to figure out what this motel is mostly used for and that there isn't a whole lot of cleaning going on between customers.
I hope I can save someone else from staying at this place - I can't believe the city lets it operate in these conditions.
To top it all off, the next morning one of our motel room neighbors woke up to an empty gas tank - his gas was siphoned in the middle of the night!