“Great healthy option and lots of vegetarian choices!”
Review of Captain Mauris

Captain Mauris
Ranked #6 of 13 Dessert in San Clemente
Cuisines: Healthy
“Great healthy option and lots of vegetarian choices!”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

We asked at our hotel for quick local place that was vegetarian friendly and they were right on with this recommendation! Order at counter with a few outdoor tables for enjoying the southern California weather. Veggie burger was great as was basic turkey sandwich (I had on whole wheat but several other choices available). Food was ready quickly, reasonably priced and taste was high quality. Amazing smoothies as well!

• Visited July 2012

So. California
“Love this healthy food fare”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Great smoothies, sandwich's and homemade soups. Love stopping in for a quick shake and wrap!

Visited April 2012
Dana Point, California
“Great food, not so good service”
Reviewed May 11, 2012 via mobile

I absolutely love going to Captain Mauris! I can always expect the same great food everytime I go. The Bombay melt is my favorite and the honey strawberry lemonade is fabulous. The other thing that is consistent is the unfriendly service from the female workers (the men are very friendly). I don't know why but they seem miserable that they have to work there. I've been eating at Captain Mauris ever since it opened and I only come back because I love the food, not because of the service.