“Fantastic! Highly recommended!”

9 Style Sushi
Ranked #46 of 223 Restaurants in San Clemente
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed January 24, 2014

The sushi was so fresh, the service was amazing! I ordered take out and the waiter who took my order even walked me out and opened the door for me. A Japanese greeting each time you enter and exit. The place opened for dinner at 5 and by 5:20 it was packed!
If sushi is a treat, I would highly recommend this place!

Reviewed November 20, 2013

This place has the freshest and best sushi around. Great ambiance and good prices too. Try the Seared Yellowtail Jalapeno Roll!

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Friends from San Clemente recommended we all eat here. It's tiny and right in town. If i was a local, i would have known of this place but since it is tucked away on a side street, perhaps we would not have known about it. The rolls are without tons of rice which has always annoyed me no end. We shared a variety of different rolls, fish ad veggies, wonderful non filtered saki; the name escapes me at the moment. Our friends had a 50 % off coupon if our bill was $40 plus, so it was very reasonably priced. May need reservations because it is a small place.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Located a block off of Del Mar in downtown San Clemente, this nondescript restaurant serves great sushi and offers friendly service. My wife and I had dinner on a Monday night and the place was packed all night.

We will definitely return.

Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

This place has it all. From monkfish liver to sea urchin shooters the sushi is fresher than fresh and beautifully prepared. The hamachi tataki and real seaweed salad (not the usual farm-grown neon green stuff) rocked. They have a great saki selection and no fewer than 20 specials. Don't let the strip mall storefront fool you. This place is the real deal.