“Great place”

The Grill at Surfin Donuts
Ranked #48 of 222 Restaurants in San Clemente
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Their breakfast sandwiches and burritos are the best. The donuts are good too. The parking is sometimes a problem, but it is worth the walk.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Stopped in for a quick breakfast before my son's baseball game and glad I did! I ordered a croissant breakfast sandwich and was surprised to find the ham, cheese and jalapeños were baked inside the croissant. It was really delicious and well priced. Get there early though because by 930 they were out of some other flavors. My son ordered a glazed and I got a cinnamon crumb cake donut as well. He devoured his and I have to say mine was one of the better donuts I've had. Stop on in, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

We walked across the street from our hotel and their continental breakfast 2 days and had great donuts for a great price. The apple fritters were awesome!

Reviewed July 15, 2012

Good range, freshly baked doughnuts that taste fresh too !

Reviewed July 10, 2012

large selection of coffees, great donuts and other breakfast treats, with a great take on croissants.