“Had a great time celebrating a birthday!”
Review of Brick Pizzeria

Brick Pizzeria
Ranked #23 of 214 Restaurants in San Clemente
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Brick Pizzeria Opening February 2012Brick Pizzeria is committed to delivering high quality, local and sustainable ingredients that transform into a unique and seasonal cuisine. Hand crafted cocktails, carefully selected Domestic & Italian wines & beers will complete your dining experience. A warm, welcome-home feeling awaits you at the steps of Brick. Our attention to detail and inviting setting will most certainly leave a lasting impression.
San Clemente, California
“Had a great time celebrating a birthday!”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

My wife and I took our daughter their to celebrate her 15th birthday, She chose the place and it was a great choice. We ate in their patio which i large and nice for a patio restaurant in San Clemente but not ocean view (if that is what you want). The food was excellent. We had the shrimp appetizer that was excellent, my daughter and I ordered pizza and were both very satisfied. My wife ordered off the brunch menu (which will not be offered again until the summer season) and she was pleased as well. The service was great, attentive but not hovering. I thought the prices were in line with others in San Clemente, in fact the wine was down right reasonable compared to other places in town, Will definitely go there again soon.

• Visited October 2012

San Clemente, California
“Nice addition to SC, just not my fave”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Brick is a great choice for families who want a more upscale pizza restaurant. The pizza is more than decent; it's just not my favorite in town. The prices are a little high for what you get, too. The band of black grit in my bowl of pasta and clams was not welcomed. The staff is very pleasant and the ambience is decent. I don't seek out restaurants filled with children, so I will go for either a straight pizza joint or a more upscale adult restaurant. But don't let this deter from going and making up your own mind; Brick is quite popular.

Visited September 2012
Chesapeake, Virginia
“Eat and drink here!”
Reviewed September 19, 2012 via mobile

I heard the Margarita's here were great; it is TRUE! Great stone made pizza with a self serving of oregano, chili oil, and parmesan cheese. Kyle's service was perfect. I would make it a plan for your trip to San Clemente to stop by here for certain! Good job brick!

San Clemente, California
“Great Pizza, Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

My wife and decided to try a new restaurant in town. To our surprise, it was wonderful. We were seated at the Bar area, which was nice, friendly staff, great drinks, and wonderful homemade pizza, lots of different flavors. We also had a wonderful salad. The bartender was so friendly, and excited to have guests in their new restaurant.

We found the bar seats to be a little low for our tasting, should probably change them out to a different height, the only negatives.

Atmosphere was great, and the place was crowded from the time we got in, until we left. We shall return, and try other items on the menu.

Bob and Elizabeth

• Visited August 2012
“Lunch”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I tried this place for the first time the other day. It has been open for about 4 months. I had a pizza with pesto, ricotta, olives, and shaved fennel. It was good. Everyone that worked there was friendly. I will go back to try another pizza. The inside is nice and they have a patio.

• Visited August 2012