“Omg terrible!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Vista Hermosa
Description: The only Authentic Italian restaurant in Talega, San Clemente. Family friendly dining at affordable prices. Our menu includes regional recipes made only with the freshest ingredients that the markets have to offer daily and with a lot of Italian passion and attitude. An extended wine list that includes mostly Italian wines and boutique wines from all over the world. Join us for Happy Hours seven days from 4:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. with appetizers from $4 and cocktails from $5. Ciao e Buon Appetito. EAT WELL, DRINK RIGHT, LIVE FUN !!!!
San Clemente, California
“Omg terrible!”
Reviewed June 28, 2011

This was a sushi restaurant prior. They must have spent like $2.00 to refurbish, better ambience at any pizza joint. The hostess could barely converse. Our waiter finally showed up, didn't know the menu & could barely converse. Not because either was Italian, just inept. We looked at each other, stood up & left.

San Clemente, California
“Sorry to say...”
Reviewed May 27, 2011

I was delighted to try Enne as it is close to home and I love Italian. I've been twice but will not go again. I found it LOUD, expensive, full of children and extremely disappointing. The quatro formaggio risotto was absolutely inedible; I don't know how it could be so bitter. One special we tried was vastly over priced for what it was and was completly unremarkable and the Costa Smeralda, a spaghetti seafood entree, featured beautiful and overcooked seafood. I don't even remember what I ordered I was so underwhelmed. Too bad; I really wanted to see this place be great and successful. You may have better luck. Me? I'll go back only if the site opens as a new restaurant.

• Visited March 2011