“Re: worth the stop” 5 of 5 bubbles

The Riders Club Cafe
Ranked #22 of 214 Restaurants in San Clemente
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
westlake village
“Re: worth the stop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

Great vibe. Great burgers! I have bacon grilled onions and goat cheese. Really one of the best burgers I've ever had.
Beer on tap is cold with a nice selection.
My only complaint is I wish they had fries.

1 Thank paris c

Green Bay, Wi
“Wife says best burger ever.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

Walked down the street from our hotel and had a few burgers. I had tried the burger a few months ago when I was in town for my son's Marine graduation and told my family the burgers were great! After taking a few bites, my wife agreed. She said "Best burger" she has ever had! They cook it just the way you like it and the special toppings make the perfect burger.

Visited March 2014
Saskatoon, Canada
“Converted Skeptic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014

Well to be blunt I was very skeptical as my wife read all the Rave Reviews about the "Best Burgers" ever, but as my title states, I am now a Converted Skeptic. I have had great burgers over my years but can not really remember one that was any better, if as good. The quaint, out of the way, Riders Club Cafe is a must stop for anyone who truly loves a great burger.

• Visited March 2014
Seattle WA
“Nice Ride”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014

Great quality burgers! As well as vintage feel to the restaurant itself. As some have mentioned the parking is very tight at best. A bit on the pricey side, but worth the stop. Decent beverage selection as well.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
San Clemente, California
“Best burgers, quality ingredients”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Great burgers and I love that they use grass-fed beef, the only local place I'm aware if that does. Beers on tap are always interesting. The menu is short, but to me that is a good thing. I'm always suspicious that a place with a long menu won't make anything very well because they are trying to make everything. A short menu means you can generally expect each item to be made well. Seating and parking somewhat limited, but that's not a big deal.

• Visited June 2013