“Nick's Is Fabulous”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Great food, and warm hospitality. Whether you are looking for a fireside cocktail or a dinner with friends, our carefully chosen menu of sandwiches, steaks, salads, seafood, and handcrafted beverages has a variety of choices to satisfy any appetite. Designed with thoughtful detail, Nick's San Clemente's interior of wood, stone, and jewel like lighting surrounds you in comfort and warmth. A South Orange County Favorite. Enjoy our Patio all year round.
Reviewed August 24, 2014

The best veggie burger I've had-great service-great drinks,great food !!!! Could eat there every night !!

Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

Waiter was good. Maybe a little too solicitous . I really don't care that I chose his favorite ( after I made the selection. Not as a request for suggestions.)
Halibut fish sandwich was great. Large. Moist. Lots of flavored spread. Ribeye sandwich was beautiful thick roast beef. Rare as I requested. Onions.great flavor spread. Potato salad with bacon delicious. Roasted broccoli was tasty & great texture.
Be aware the on line menue reflects less cost for most items & is larger than in the restaurant

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Read the great reviews and had to give it try. So glad we did! Definitely needed reservations. Staff very attentive and professional. Had the SeaBass fish tacos which were awesome! Best ever. My husband & I both enjoyed the steak salad. Very fresh ingredients; steak was done perfectly. We came back the next day for the fish tacos because they were soon good! It was a late lunch & we asked if we could have four tacos instead of three which was the amount on the menu. Waitress was very nice to agree to our request; many restaurants will not change their menu even slightly. I can see why this place is always busy.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

Absolutely delicious! Sat by the bar. Great friendly service by Kathy. Haven't had guacamole this good in a long time. Save room for your entree~
Will be back....

Reviewed July 30, 2014

Ate at the bar. Service was good. Wanted fish but the selection was small and they were out of the special.