Casa Romantica Cultural Center and Gardens
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Wedding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

Got married there. Great place, amazing view. The staff was awesome and referred some great vendors to make the wedding day amazing!

Visited July 2013

new jersey
97 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 132 helpful votes
“So interesting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

I was going to make a quick stop but I stayed over an hour. It is a very old beautiful mansion like stepping back in time over 100 years. They have an exhibit room with so many interesting facts and displays about wild life,Indian info Trestle Beach info and surfing info of old San Clemente . A nice gift shop and the best is the huge mansion overlooking the ocean and town,I loved it.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Bridgetpianos
UK
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“Worthwhile”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

To understand the birth,history and development of San Clemente spend a while here. Very interesting.

Visited June 2013
Yuba City, California
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice to see if you have a few minutes”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

We didn't spend the time on the history there. I mainly wanted to get spectacular pictures of the beach/ocean and I did. A nice quick diversion but not really worth the $5 to get in.

Visited June 2013
Eureka, California
64 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 150 helpful votes
“Beautiful venue and very relaxing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

I have visited Casa Romantica in the past with friends and my hubby. This week we took our senior citizens group (of 18) there for an outing. Joanne was our tour guide. This is a beautiful villa overlooking the San Clemente beaches and pier. Everyone enjoyed the history of South Orange County. They have a lot of weddings here and I can see why. The grounds are beautiful, the rooms charming and the views, unbelievable! There is a gift shop with Casa Romantica items as well as boutique type things. My favorite is the gardens. There are winding paths with hummingbirds buzzing all around. Bring the kids, there is a butterfly garden and a children's area to sit and read. It was chilly the day we visited and they had lit a crackling fire in a sheltered seating area.

Visited March 2013