$128
ComfortSuites
$100
$90
$85
Hampton Inn and Suites San Clemente(San Clemente)(Great Value!)
$139
Hampton.com
$134
$125
AscendHotels
Casa Tropicana(San Clemente)
$350
$340
Best Western Plus Casablanca Inn(San Clemente)(Great Value!)
$155
$90
Seahorse Resort(San Clemente)(Great Value!)
$249
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 4, 2011

The rooms are nice and clean, the location is safe and quiet.
I stayed in the Shaggy room, it was very comfortable and clean, the bathroom was fine and there was plenty of space in the room.
The lady at the front desk is really nice and welcoming, the service is really good.
I absolutely recommend it, the price is beyond fair.
I stayed in many motels and inns during my road trip in California and this is the best one I stayed in. I wish they were all like this.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank elisaED
Reviewed October 20, 2011

I love this little inn. The rooms are adorable! My girls and I stayed in a 2 bedroom and they said it was there favorite hotel ever (funny because we stay a lot of really nice luxury places that cost a lot of money - had I known they would be so happy here I would have saved a ton of money!). The beds are comfortable, it felt very clean and safe and the girl who runs it is so nice. We walked up the street and got tacos every day and there is a great beach a short drive away. I would recommend it to Mom's that need a break or families with small kids that don't want to spend a fortune for 2 rooms. It is charming - I would also think it would be so fun to rent the whole place for a family reunion or girls weekend!

Room Tip: Love the 2 bedrooms! All the rooms have their own theme/style - so ask for a tour!
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Julia G
Reviewed September 16, 2011

This is a cute place. The staff was very friendly and greeted me with a glass of wine after a long day of traveling. The BBQ area in the middle of the property was very nice to hang out and enjoy the sunshine. It is cheap, but you get what you paid for. When I walked in to the room, two rather large crickets greeted me in my room. The room was clean, but by no means fancy at all. If beach motel is what you're going for and you just need a cheap bed for the night, then this place is great.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank BFP_UNC
Reviewed August 5, 2011

We loved the outdoor bbq area even though we didn't bbq. Sat out there and drank a glass of wine with my sweetie and less than 30 feet from our room. Felt kinda like a Melrose type place. The gal at the front desk was super nice and friendly - I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Dont come in a big SUV as prking is a little tight
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank beeferony
Reviewed August 1, 2011

I was in San Clemente for just one night doing some photography. I didn't want nor need the ammenities of a larger chain but at the same time as a woman traveling solo, I didn't want to sacrafice safety. The Inn satisfied my needs.

The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful and gave me a "small town" feel. Where else can you check in and be told "the gal that handles the checkin's is out but here is the key to your room; when you see her car return you can come to the office and pay".

The Inn itself is vintage with only 16 bungalows and I personally liked that part. I appreciate the feel of an old fashioned "motor court". The room was extremely clean and well kept. The room I stayed in, No.1, appeared to have new carpeting and a new flat screen Vizio TV and the included wireless internet worked flawlessly.

The only thing I can say that is negative is the bed in No.1. Many may like it, being retro and low to the ground, but these "older" bones will opt next time for a higher placed bed.

If I am in the area I will stay again and I would suggest a reservation in season; the parking lot was full by sundown so I am assuming they were fully booked.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo