Holiday Inn Express San Clemente North
Best Western Plus Casablanca Inn(San Clemente)(Great Value!)
$135
$127
$134
$125
AscendHotels
$97
ComfortSuites
$80
San Clemente Inn(San Clemente)(Great Value!)
$205
$85
Seahorse Resort(San Clemente)(Great Value!)
$249
Hampton Inn and Suites San Clemente(San Clemente)(Great Value!)
$196
$169
$90
$80
Casa Tropicana(San Clemente)
$350
$340
All reviewsfront deskstrip mallfree breakfastup to dateplenty of parkingsteep hillspanish styleheated poolclean roomsgreat customer servicenice poolbreakfast roomdana pointlight sleeperdefinitely stay here againsarahhie
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I have stayed at the hotel numerous times in the past year. The staff is always professional and friendly. Rooms are neat and clean. I am greeted by name which is a nice touch and I don't feel like a number. The breakfast is good with a wide variety of selections and the attendant never fails to ask if I need anything. Too bad there isn't a 6 star rating or I would give it.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Charles T, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express San Clemente North, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2012

Yes we are very exctited to be the #1 rated hotel in San Clemente on Tripadvisor. We work very hard to give our guests the best service possible. A special thank you to guests like you who appreciated our service and are willing to write your great reviews on Tripadvisor! Thank you.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Best holiday inn I have ever stayed at. Came down for work and it was my first time in san clemente. Neel guided me with list of good resturants and directions to different parts of the city. His customer service is by far the best one I have ever come accross. I gave him my card if he ever needs an opportunity to grow . I am planning a vacation and will be coming back in dec. Neel thank you for everything.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Have stayed here a few times as my son is stationed at Camp Pendleton. Guzy, Neel, Sara & Hoeon go out of thier way to make it a pleasurable trip each time. Everyone is friendly and helpful. Centrally located to all areas. Clean rooms and ample parking. Breakfast in the morning, internet and the staff will help with any questions.

I needed information on another location for Nov. Neel went beyond and got me a great rate and reservations. Even called and sent me the icomfirmation information.

Plan on booking here again when I am in the area. Thanks Neel, Guzy, Hoeon, & Sara

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Charles T, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express San Clemente North, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2012

Thank you very much for your kind words about our Team. We strive to deliver the best Customer Service and it is nice to know that our hard work is paying off. Your comments will be shared with the team so they know they are doing a great job and it is being noticed. Thank you.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Love the location and hotel is in sweet spot for San Clemente! The staff is polite, smiles and very helpful. Guzy at the front desk make a point on asking about room and service. We are booking here again in December. Great for kids also. Alan from Mill Valley

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 16, 2012

The staff was professional, very helpful and extremely nice. The front desk clerk remembered we were there for a family affair and asked each time we saw her how we were enjoying our family get-together. She also always asked if there was anything we needed. The other clerks were just as nice, and the maid was very nice.

Room Tip: I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to tha San Clemente area.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family