Holiday Inn Express San Clemente North
$134
$125
AscendHotels
San Clemente Inn(San Clemente)(Great Value!)
$205
Best Western Plus Casablanca Inn(San Clemente)(Great Value!)
$143
$128
$116
$97
ComfortSuites
Hampton Inn and Suites San Clemente(San Clemente)(Great Value!)
$196
$169
Hampton.com
$80
$85
Seahorse Resort(San Clemente)(Great Value!)
$249
$90
$80
Casa Tropicana(San Clemente)
$350
$340
All reviewsfront deskstrip mallfree breakfastup to dateplenty of parkingsteep hillspanish styleheated poolclean roomsgreat customer servicenice poolbreakfast roomdana pointlight sleeperdefinitely stay here againsarahhie
Reviewed May 23, 2011

Very nice, like new ( built in 2009) hotel. Great complementary breakfast with a lot of different things.
Big rooms, nice new bathrooms, even balcony!
Would recommend that to everyone and would stay again!!!

• Stayed: May 2011
Reviewed May 9, 2011

I had my wedidng reception in the meeting rooms. I took a year to plan the wedding and booked the holiday Inn at least 9 months in advance. The holiday Inn employees, such as Kathy and Guzy, were always there to answer any questions I had. They set the room up multiple times for me to see how it would look. Any time I would want to change something, all it took was a simple email or phone call. It was all handled very well. They also gave me a nice group rate, since I had many friends and family wanting to stay. They were even willing to give the group rate the night of the reception for anyone that didn't plan on staying but thought it was best to.
The rooms were very clean and comfy. My wedding cordinator decorated the "happy couples" room with different small things. We made sure the hotel wouldn't mind cleaning it up before we left. They said it was no problem. Everything was great!!
Oh also the breakfast was great! I thought I wasn't up early enough for breakfast but the hotel keep it open a little later for all of my guest to help themselves when they were checking out. It was all very nice!!

Room Tip: Get a king bed! U get peck ocean views!
  • Stayed: April 2011
SGilliom, Marketing Manager at Holiday Inn Express San Clemente North, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2011

First of all: CONGRATULATIONS on the wedding! We are excited to hear that we did our part in making it a wonderful experience!

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review, I'll be sure to forward your comments to our team members, and recognize them for a job well done.

We appreciate your recommendation, and hope to be able to welcome you back again soon, maybe for a fun first anniversary celebration?

Greetings, your team from the Holiday Inn Express San Clemente.

Reviewed May 2, 2011

My wife and I stayed here the weekend of April 29 and were amazed at the overall appearance and especially the rooms. This must have previously been some higher end hotel, it is far nicer than a typical HEI.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write your review! I agree, our hotel is definitely not your average Holiday Inn Express. The property has recently been renovated and the architects and designers have done a fantastic job preserving its Spanish Mission style charme while adding state-of-the-art amenities. I may be a little partial here, but it is definitely one of my favorite hotels out there! Either way, we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and hope to be able to welcome you back again soon.

Greetings, your team from the Holiday Inn Express San Clemente.

Reviewed March 27, 2011

We stayed here just last weekend using points. The property is lovely and unlike any other HI Express, since it was not build as one. I believe it was formerly a country club, and it has a lot of charm.

The staff goes above and beyond the call of duty. I especially want to compliment Mariposa. When we were about an hour drive away, I realized that I had left a library book in the room. I called and talked to Mariposa who told me that the housekeeper would not be in the room until 1:00 PM and that they would find my book and mail it to me. Mariposa followed up with two phone calls to my home; the first to tell that the book had been found and would be mailed to my home the next day; the second to tell me that it had been mailed.

Kudos to the staff of this hotel. It is a delightful place to stay and we will certainly be back.

Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ellieca
SGilliom, Marketing Manager at Holiday Inn Express San Clemente North, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review! We're glad that your lost book made it back ok, and we'll be sure to recognize Mariposa for a job well done. And yes, you're right, the hotel doesn't look like any other Holiday Inn Express - during our recent renovation and re-launch as HI Express, we've put a lot of effort into preserving the Spanish Mission style of the building, while adding modern amenities. We hope to welcome you again soon, and wish you all the best! Greetings, your team from the Holiday inn Express San Clemente

Reviewed March 4, 2011

This is a comfortable, well designed hotel right next to the I5 freeway.
Large room with sofas, soft bed, free wifi,parking , inroom refrigerator , micro and breakfast.

We stayed at a much more expensive Westin earlier where all the above ( except the room) were charged extra. This is difficult to understand. How can they justify this policy and - more to the point - : how come they get away with it ??

This Holiday Inn however is not quiet : you can hear all too well : traffic on the freeway , plumbing and the guest on the floor above walking around. The refrigerator is not of the quiet quality. What a pity !

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
SGilliom, Marketing Manager at Holiday Inn Express San Clemente North, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2011

Thank you for posting this review, we very much appreciate your comments! We're glad you enjoyed your stay, and hope to welcome you again soon. Greetings, your team from the Holiday Inn Express San Clemente!