All reviews toiletries provided water pressure in the shower ac unit memorial day weekend fridge and microwave convenience store comfortable bed southern california dryer noise camp television
Selected filters
Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel on Memorial Day weekend so my husband and I could visit our son who is stationed at Camp Pendleton. Great location to the base and very charming town. Price was the best! Fridge and microwave were first rate. Rooms were clean and comfortable. No ice machine, but convenience store is in close proximity. The reason I titled this hospitality is because my son left his vehicle parked here all weekend as well as our car. I was concerned we would be reprimanded or worse, towed because parking is at a premium all over southern California. I was thankful they let us keep it parked. Now that we travel with older children, it is not unusual for us to have more than one vehicle. Thank you Hotel Miramar.

Date of stay: May 2018
1  Thank lauralfn3
Reviewed March 29, 2018

The woman who checked us in seemed super sweet. Clean room, clean sheets, no weird smells. The noise from the traffic off the street seemed a little loud at first but after a day of traveling I didn’t have any trouble falling asleep. Helped myself to one of the yogurts they provided for breakfast. The grandma who checked us out was so nice.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 2, 2018 via mobile

The area at night looked sketchy but I was tired. Leery of parking in the back lot but not alot of options yet I was the only car. Oh well. Room seemed chilly and there was no means of heat but there was an ac unit. Door needs more weather stripping since daylight is clearly seen which added to the chilliness. Only 1 trash can in the vanity area but none in the bathroom or anywhere else. Bathroom could use a curtain or mini blinds over the small window so if there are any weirdos watching from back building, they can't see you change for the shower... However, I did find it clean and beds were comfy. Clean linens and toiletries provided, hair dryer, microwave, fridge, ironing board and safe. It's right on a busy road but is still pretty quiet. Definitely nothing fancy but reasonable for the price.

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

Pleasantly surprised by the purity of the rooms, especially the carpet, because usually in hotels with carpets without shoes can not walk. Unfortunately, the television did not work, or I just could not figure out how to turn it on, and the screen did not go out all the time, although everything was off. A little disturbed by the noise of passing cars, it would probably be better if the windows came out on the opposite side. However, overall cleanliness and accuracy were pleasing.

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed January 9, 2018 via mobile

This place is exactly as described and shown in the pictures. The bed is comfy, the free WiFi is strong and easy to sign into - the tv, fridge, microwave and heater/AC were all working great. Plus, the hotel is right off the main road so it was easy to find.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple