First time there after reading great Trip Advisor reviews. It was fabulous. One of the nicest boutique hotels I have ever stayed at all over the world. Great location across the street from a spectacular beach, overlooking the Pier. Exquisitely clean and well manicured. Rick and Susan were wonderful caring hosts who treated us like we were family. From now on the Casa will be our number one accommodation choice in SoCal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spanish-inspired architecture, ocean views, stylish comfortable decor and a relaxed atmosphere. We invite you to enjoy sunset from an ocean view deck Casa Tropicana Hotel in San Clemente is located steps from the beach and close to many local faves – Casa Romantica, San Juan Capistrano Mission and Disneyland. Offering complimentary amenities - beach bags and chairs, flat screen TVs, fireplaces, robes, wifi, and Jacuzzi tubs. Great off season prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Casa Tropicana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Tropicana Hotel San Clemente
- Casa Tropicana San Clemente