Location location location! This is one of the coolest beach front properties my wife and I have ever been to...right off the pier in San Clemente and walking distance to downtown, this 8 room inn has some of the best views of the California Coast imaginable. The pier and beach are right across the street-easy access for rays and brews. (There's a mega beach restaurant complex flanking both sides of the pier, loaded with locals, tourists.
Each room at the CasaT is unique....it was built by a local contractor almost by hand, stands five stories....each morning you have a pot of fresh coffee on your virtually private sun deck ( you share with two other rooms per floor) There's a great basket of snacks in the fridge for morning and a big beach bag full of towels, sunscreen, serape for the sand, beach games (the neon paddles and ball). We didn't get to see it, but were told there's a penthouse on the top floor (newleyweds were hunkered down for the weekend.) For breakfast we walked a few blocks up toward town and dined at Cafe Mimosa-well worth the walk. All in all a great place to get some true California coast!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spanish-inspired architecture, ocean views, stylish comfortable decor and a relaxed atmosphere. We invite you to enjoy sunset from an ocean view deck Casa Tropicana Hotel in San Clemente is located steps from the beach and close to many local faves – Casa Romantica, San Juan Capistrano Mission and Disneyland. Offering complimentary amenities - beach bags and chairs, flat screen TVs, fireplaces, robes, wifi, and Jacuzzi tubs. Great off season prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Casa Tropicana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Tropicana Hotel San Clemente
- Casa Tropicana San Clemente