I'm an ex-SC local and had to travel from Fresno (long story) to SC for business. I figured I'd try the Trop. Glad I did. Superb location and great rooms. I give it a five because I love all things San Clemente BUT, I do think the bathrooms need a little updating (at least the one in my room). Regardless, the Trop is a great value and a fun place to stay. Oh yeah, bring your significant other. I was solo this time, but will definitely bring my wife next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spanish-inspired architecture, ocean views, stylish comfortable decor and a relaxed atmosphere. We invite you to enjoy sunset from an ocean view deck Casa Tropicana Hotel in San Clemente is located steps from the beach and close to many local faves – Casa Romantica, San Juan Capistrano Mission and Disneyland. Offering complimentary amenities - beach bags and chairs, flat screen TVs, fireplaces, robes, wifi, and Jacuzzi tubs. Great off season prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Casa Tropicana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Tropicana Hotel San Clemente
- Casa Tropicana San Clemente