“The BEST tacos in the whole wide world!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Senor Pedro'sTaco Drive Thru
Ranked #164 of 222 Restaurants in San Clemente
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed January 19, 2013

This is take-out fast food. But these are the BEST tacos in San Clemente, and everybody knows it! When I don't feel like cooking, I go to Pedro's and bring home a few fish tacos. If I buy one taco too many, I call over to our neighbors and say, "Hey, I have an extra taco from Pedro's. Would you like it?" And our neighbor is at our door in no time.

Reviewed June 12, 2012 via mobile

Granted they only accept cash and seating is limited to a few outside benches - one merely place your order either at drive thru or regular window and service is fast. Señor Pedro Taco quietly presented some of the most amazing crispy fish & shrimp tacos our party of have had in awhile.

Both authentic and served with cabbage and hot sauce and mayo leave is giving this joint an A++. Also the chicken quesadilla was off the chart and sensational.

The venue catered very much to a mixed eclectic crowd of surfers, contractors, and students - so blend in with locals and likely you'll be impressed.

Reviewed May 23, 2008

I've going to this place all my life and its always been fantastic! Its a little hole in the wall type of place but excellent food and quite cheep too!! My recommendations are the carne asada burrito and the potato taco!