“Great falafel!!”

Mediterranean Delite
Ranked #50 of 136 Restaurants in San Carlos
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Small and nothing fancy but their falafel is fantastic. Never get anything else so I can't comment on that but I've lived in the Middle East and their falafel is up there with the best!!!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I love their falafel always good. It is a take out food not for a family to set and have good time. Hummus OK and eggplant dip also OK. I always go for their falafel for it is soft from inside and crunchy outside.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Stumbled on this place when Stack's was being remodeled, been going ever since.
Great tasting, satisfying food, always fresh and hot.
If you like good Mediterranean food, you should definitely give them a try!

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Met family for a lunch at Mediterranean Delite in San Carlos. Was a bit skeptical due to the "order here and we'll bring it" attitude. However, the owner spoke up and showed us a table and menus. (?). Wonder if they do this only to people they know. However, the rest of the experience was great and I will be back.

I had Babaganoush salad plate. Very generous proportion of EXCELLENT babaganoush with a side of Greek Salad and a bottomless basket of pita. My wife had a Chicken Kabob which was so big she said she'll take half home. Didn't happen. It was so good, she ate it all.

Our family had a combo plate with a bit of everything. They've been here before and knew it was to be great.

I noticed an item on the menu that intrigued me for next time. They offer not only the traditional lamb based Moussaka, but also a Vegetarian version of this tasty dish. Yum.

We sat inside and asked that they turn down the music a bit. It was quite noisy. Many people sat outside but, at two per table, this wasn't going to work for the 4 of us.

Oh, the price was very reasonable. For two huge lunches, with tax and tip, I spent $24.

Reviewed January 14, 2012

I like to stop in and get a pint of their homemade hummus which is very smooth and creamy. Have ordered for take-out. Food is good.