Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, San Carlos, CA
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Hotel San Carlos - San Carlos(San Carlos)(Great Value!)
$93
Americas Best Value Inn(San Carlos)(Great Value!)
$119
$161
Hotels.com
$176
Travelocity
San Carlos Inn(San Carlos)
$93
Travelocity
LiA Hotel(San Carlos)(Great Value!)
$100
$98
Priceline
Holiday Inn Express Suites Belmont(Belmont)(Great Value!)
$271
Hotels.com
SpringHill Suites Belmont Redwood Shores(Belmont)(Great Value!)
$204
SpringHill Suites
  • Breakfast included
TownePlace Suites Redwood City Redwood Shores(Redwood City)(Great Value!)
$199
TownePlace Suites
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewscookiesfront deskgreat hotelbusiness centerclub carlsonpotatoesreasonable pricegreat valuewafflesupgraded to a junior suitetaco bell next doorrooms are modernfree breakfastshort driverecommend this hotelwater pressure in the showergas station
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I stayed at this particular Country Inn & Suites for three nights on business. The room was comfortable and clean, and the although the property is very near the 'Cal-Train' tracks, noise is not a problem. Lastly, the complimentary breakfast was great with a wide selection of hot, cold, and pastry options.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We stayed here 4 nights (I only stayed 3 because I was in the hospital 1 night). We asked for a quiet room not near the train or right on the road and were accommodated. The rates for Sequoia Hospital were very reasonable. Room was standard but very clean, not too small (2 queen beds), and beds were comfortable. Staff was helpful and nice. Will probably stay here again when I come down for checkups.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 4, 2013

The location was excellent, but what impressed me the most was the condition of the room. It did not feel like I'd overpaid, which is always a lovely first impression :) The rooms are a little smaller than I'm used to, but it did not lack in comfort because of this. The selections made during recent renovations and upgrades to the room supplies were superb, giving the room a modern yet cozy feel. The breakfast selection also impressed the next morning, with a good selection to get started for the day. I would definitely stay here again. It provides a great service for a reasonable price for the area.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Rooms look recently renovated and well appointed for the standard of hotel but there are a few little things with the fundamental building structure that push the grade down a little such as the sound insulation between rooms, even after a long flight i was woken in the night and ended up spending the early hours listening to the neighbours TV and later on snoring.

Yeah the neighbourhood doesn't look the best, but it seemed quiet, clean and safe. No problems walking across the street to the golden arches. Tacos are also available next door.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 15, 2013

We had reservations here for our wedding reception in January. Somehow, there was a mix-up with our reservation, and we were confirmed for the weekend before our planned stay. I learned about the mix-up after receiving e-mail that we'd been charged a no-show fee. My wife called the hotel to resolve the mix-up, and let them know we were actually arriving on the coming weekend.

The manager of the hotel (Perry) refused to refund the no-show fee, and was unbelievably rude, hanging up on my wife during her initial call.

We had many of our guests reserve at the Country Inn & Suites, and I let the manager know we'd all prefer to stay somewhere else if he was going to refuse to resolve the misunderstanding. He told me I was wasting his time and hung up on me.

I don't understand why any business would want to lose out on thousands of dollars to hold one person to a no-show fee that occurred as the result of a mix-up.

I would recommend against staying here. The customer service is some of the worst I've ever encountered.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Longshot78
Generalmanager251, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, San Carlos, CA, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Dear Longshot78

I appologise for the inconvienience. In future please make reservations directly at the Hotel at 650.508.1800 or through our website directly at countryinns dot com to avoid any mixups with other 3rd party sites.

Thanks