“"How may we help you". CSR with a smile.”

Americas Best Value Inn
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in San Carlos
Reviewed August 27, 2012

August 26, 2012

Americas best inn,

To Whom it may concern.
I had the fortune of staying with you at the Americas best value Inn, 1562 El Camino Real, San Carlos Ca, 94070 location. after the dissolving of abusive relationship. I stayed for about two months until I was able to find the correct housing for me.
Well It seems that I am in the another situation. I am waiting to moving in to another home.
I think It will be two weeks until I may be able to move in my new place.
Since My last stay an when Bob was the attending manager. Until today Bil pin Patel is the attending
Manager I have had a very pleasant stay your manager .Once again I thank your staff for their ability
make me feel comfortable, with a clean,comfortable room(s). It's no wander that you are able to keep your rooms always sold out. Keep up the great work. In a time were the word customer service is used loosely. It is refreshing to see that someone is acting on it.

Kamran Abbaszadeh,

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
There are newer reviews for Americas Best Value Inn

Reviewed June 30, 2012

Large rooms, low price, very clean, great location, sauna and jacuzzi. The breakfast consisted of a coffee, juice, and a danish. Basically not much. Other than that; I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank JoeA336
Management response:Responded July 2, 2012

Thank you for taking time to write the review and having GREAT STAY at our property. We are celebrating our 25th year serving visitors and community and we love this. We are providing great value to our customers and amentiies at very reasonable prices. All our rooms have microwave, Refrigerators and coffee makers and we provide free hi speed internet.We are making many improvements like new granite vanities, new beds and new flat TV.s. We will work on adding other items for free continental breakfast.

Reviewed June 4, 2012

To just say its a great hotel for an inexpensive price is an understatement, the staff and management are absolutely lovely. The rooms are spacious, clean, and comfortable. I would recommend, and stay here again, Bipin, the manager, is wonderful, and curtious. I saw the inside of the suite, wow, wow. If you have a choice, stay here, no need to go to Redwood City. Thank you......

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank kikopee45
Reviewed March 22, 2012

this hotel is a real deal, the rooms are nice and clean,great tv, and great price on elcamino real,.right near the cal train station and bus lines the managers are very friendly.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank portumexsuperstar
Reviewed February 20, 2012

An older remodel that is reasonably well maintained. Expect a clean and comfortable room that is just a little dated. Large HD flat screen TV with a terrific channel selection. The sounds of the train across the street were an irritant.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed January 17, 2012

My husband and I recently traveled to the SF Bay Area for an emergency visit to my mother-in-law. Our 'normal' hotel accomodations were not available. We had recently come to know of the America's Best Value Inns in WA/OR/CA, had been pleased. Hence found this hotel on the border of Redwood City.

I have Nothing but praise for these accomodations: in an excellent part of town, close enough to major freeways but Not with gas fumes outside the window:) - large, clean, well-priced rooms with fridge and microwave and (glory be!) jacuzzi tubs in selected rooms!

Above all, however, the hospitality of the host, Mr. Bipin Patel, was extraordinary. He listened literally to my request for a non-smoking room for 2 seniors, one queen-sized bed. Didn't have that. We went to leave. Sat looking for other motels. He came out to our car, said, 'Would you mind a King-sized bed? I do have one - non-smoking - with jacuzzi...' --

He insisted on Showing us the room - a first for us both (no one else has Ever shown such care, diligence, attention to details and desire to meet our smallest need.) We not only took that room for the 2 nights needed, but have his card in hand: we come to the Bay area several times a year from our home in Medford, OR - will now be permanent repeaters with Mr. Patel - know the room to ask for -- could not Have a better place to relax!

Thank you so much for this opportunity to share. It's the first time I have ever filled out a form such as this. Probably the last. But Mr. Patel deserves this and more --- if possible, a raise and a Promise in triplicate for a steady job for many, many years to come...

Room Tip: Ask for the jacuzzi room! Great opportunity!
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank b s
Reviewed October 21, 2011

This place is a good, basic motel. I got a good sized room with a fridge, microwave, coffee maker, a TV with plenty of channels, and free wifi for a very reasonable price. The front desk person was nice and there's free coffee, juice, and pastries in the morning.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
#4 of 17 in Redwood City
LiA Hotel
LiA Hotel
#2 of 7 in San Carlos

Been to Americas Best Value Inn? Share your experiences!