Thank you Oprah. Thanks to her advice on the value of gifting experiences instead of things, the husband scored a flight lesson over San Fransisco.
After scouring various options and hours of reviews, I am so glad to have gone with Fly Bay Area and here are five reasons why you should too:
1) He will work with you: We were out-of-towners visiting the city over the recent holiday weekend. No flights were scheduled for Labor Day, the only window of time we had. Gabe not only agreed to take us up but offered two different time slots and advised us on the better reservation (afternoon, just in case of fog).
2) He honored the deal price on Groupon and did one better by upgrading us to a longer tour for a great discount.
3) He answered every one of my 14 (yes, 14) emails.
4) He totally enjoys being in the air. My husband had a great time learning to fly with Gabe, who was relaxed, encouraging and fun. The plane itself was small and a fairly tight fit so don't expect a Top Gun experience.
5) He will do the right thing. I just got an email from Gabe saying he's checked the quality of the video and it looks like it did not render properly. He apologized for the wait and inconvenience and will be sending us a new version will be in our inbox shortly.
So there you have it, my five reasons why I'm joining the chorus of fans for a Fly Bay Area experience with Gabe.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.