This is my second stay here, due to arrangements made by my company. The WiFi is unusably slow, and every time I go near the front desk someone is complaining about it. However, when you sign in to WiFi, you are given a $5 option to "upgrade" your WiFi. But, you can't charge it to your room; you have to give a credit card number to the 3rd party provider that also needs your email address, for some nefarious reason. Also, the TV channels seem to have been culled from the "worst of america" cable package and lack such basics as Comedy Central and BBC America. Otherwise the rooms are reasonably clean, well furnished (except for uncomfortable couch) and the price is reasonable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Extended Stay America - San Francisco - San Carlos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead San Carlos Hotel San Carlos
- Homestead Hotel San Carlos