Just finished a weekend stay at ESA for a Monday meeting in San Jose. Hotel is located right off the 101 freeway and near SFO Intl Airport, halfway between San Francisco and San Jose. Was able to hop up to SF for fun on the weekend and then back to SJ on Monday for business. Room was spacious, bed was comfortable, kitchen with large refrigerator and stovetop was a nice surprise. I never heard traffic while I stayed there and found a dozen great places to eat within a mile or two. Front desk was always eager and able to help if I needed toothpaste or other odds-and-ends. Easily made my trip a smooth one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Extended Stay America - San Francisco - San Carlos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead San Carlos Hotel San Carlos
- Homestead Hotel San Carlos