This hotel has been remodeled.It is very clean and QUIET. If you are looking for a place to stay with easy access to 101, near Kaiser Hospital with a kitchen with a full size refridgerator this is the place. 5 minute drive to Kaiser, 35 to San Francisco or over the hill to Half Moon Bay. Totally booked and heard nothing BUT if you need absolute quiet go for the third floor as running kids in room above you do hear. No frills like daily maid service unless you pay extra though clean towels and getting rid of trash no problem.Flat screen TV but not a zillion channels. One of very few places I've stayed with QUIET ac and heater. Husband in hospital for 10 days and being here has made the experience a whole lot stressful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - San Francisco - San Carlos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead San Carlos Hotel San Carlos
- Homestead Hotel San Carlos