“Best BBQ in the county”
Review of 3 Pigs BBQ

3 Pigs BBQ
Ranked #48 of 139 Restaurants in San Carlos
Reviewed March 14, 2016

Since the demise of Mack's BBQ in San Carlos Ca. there has been a gap in the Belmont/San Carlos area for quality barbecue. This place has been around for about two years, but this was my first chance to take advantage of it. I was at a local barber shop, right across the street, and couldn't resist the temptation to stop in and have lunch. I ordered the pulled pork sandwich (Carolina style) with coleslaw on top. It was moist, smoky and delicious. The people were friendly, the service good and the food great. I got into a conversation, with one of the owners, about the different tastes in dark beers. He handed me one of his best to try, at no charge. The next time I go, I'm going to have to try another item off the menu and return the favor with one of my favorite beers.