“I got there all the time. I like there kimchi dishes.. very good place to eat. If you are in Hurry, or need a quick...”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Todam Tofu House - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Todam Tofu House
Cuisines: Asian, Korean
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2008

I got there all the time. I like there kimchi dishes.. very good place to eat. If you are in Hurry, or need a quick lunch, you got to wait kind of long time for their serving your meal.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

South San Francisco
“Food is excellent! I love how the food pots stay hot the entire meal! The portions are great as well. I usually have...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2008

Food is excellent! I love how the food pots stay hot the entire meal! The portions are great as well. I usually have to bring some home (yum).

1 Thank Mario215
san bruno
“Great Food For More than Reasonable Prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2006

The food was great here. The service can get bad when it's busy but the side dishes it comes with more than make up for it. You can order a meal and get ridiculously full and only pay 10 dollars including tax and tip.