“Yummy food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 25, 2011

We went because my party knew they are famous for the margaritas and i love margaritas. I ordered the special shrimp and they were to die for. The margaritas were good too. Would go back again and again for the shrimp. The also serve chips and salsa :).

Reviewed June 5, 2011

Great service from "Santos" - Very good food at a local place

1  Thank Ron055
Reviewed October 21, 2010

In our four night stay in San Bruno my wife and I ended up in this place every night either to eat or just drink at the bar. The food is great, a large varied mexican menu with specials on certain days. The portions are a good size (my wife invariably failed to finish her meal, lucky me).
The bar had several screens showing sports or news (we were there when the gas main exploded) and I had the chance to try several Mexican beers.

If you're in the area try this restaurant, you won't be disappointed

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed November 27, 2007

Solid typical mexican food. Plus, they're open late.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed November 25, 2006

My young daughter took me to Celia's for my birthday because I like Mexican food. Unfortunately, she became so ill on the late night chicken enchilada that she could not work for several days and had after effects for weeks. Although we informed the health department in our area and Celia's, my daughter did not receive so much as an apology from the restaurant nor any sign of concern from the health department. Beware!

Been to Celia's Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!