“great food and service”

Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 24, 2014

It was our first time ever in a Mexican restaurant. Perfect in every way: knowledgeable and kind employees, they explained us everything. Huge portions, good food, good price. We went back the night after!!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I ate lunch there with a friend, who raved about it. I was not impressed. Their chips were not hand-made, and their sauce was not very good. Will not go back.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

The ceviche combo was tasty, fresh and delicious, the wait service was pleasant and friendly. I will return again.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

I ate the Chile Relleno. I am a connisuer of Chile Rellenos and this was excellent! It looks like a dive from the outside but is very comfortable inside. Try it in San Bruno you will be pleased! Trust me!

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Overnight stay at SFO and within walking distance of my hotel. This restaurant was busy with a wide range of diners. I had one of the specials and it was very good. If possible I will return to sample some more of the menu.