Hotel Aura San Bruno
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Super 8 San Bruno /SF Intl Arpt West(San Bruno)(Great Value!)
$109
Travelocity
$169
Ritz Inn(San Bruno)
$129
All reviewshard boiled eggsfree parkingclose to the airportbagelsroom was cleancontinental breakfastno frillssfo airportcoffee makerel caminoconvenient locationnext morningother hotelsthe breakfast areavery nice hotelstreet noisebart station
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Nice hotel, near everything we needed. Stayed with our three kids and everything was great! very clean, confy and very nice service. Breakfast was good and complete. The cafeteria is a little small and very in front of a couple of rooms in the 2nd floor, so be aware when reserving to ask this. If you get to have breakfast before 8am is ok. Travelled July 2011

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms that are not in front of the cafeteria, as when you open your door to go out, you will have everyone looking at you! :)
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Prativ P, General Manager at Hotel Aura San Bruno, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2012

Dear Valued Guest, thank you very much for taking the time to write your comments regarding your recent stay at our hotel, we really appreciate it. Here at Howard Jhonson San Bruno, our top priority is to assure you will have a comfortable and enjoyable stay. To this intent, we will gladly accomodate your room and floor preference whenever possible. We hope you will stay with us again soon!

A TripAdvisor Member
SEATTLE
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Because we were leaving very early, my husband and I left a poster behind and didn't remember it until we got home. When we phoned, the receptionist was able to contact the housekeeper who remembered the package and retreived it from the recycle bin.
The manager was very helpful in getting the returned to us and we are very appreciative of the helpfulness of the staff involved.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Dear Valued Guest, it was a pleasure helping you. I am very glad we were able to find and return your belongings safely and timely. We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

If you are planning to visit San Bruno, this hotel is a decent place to stay. It appears to be a old hotel with some updates and renovations. If you are from out of town, you may need a safe to keep your belongings - our room did not have one but my family in another room did have one.

The breakfast is basically toast, muffins and cereal - not much more one should expect for the price. Also as a bonus, parking was free, Staff were great!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
Prativ P, Manager at Hotel Aura San Bruno, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2012

Dear Valued Guest, thank you for choosing our hotel! I am very glad you found it to your liking. We do emphasize the importance of cleanliness and although the hotel is not old, I am glad you did notice our efforts to renovate it and keep it as comfortable as possible. I really appreciate your comments. Please come stay with us again, we will make every effort to make your stay an enjoyable one!

Reviewed November 14, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
Prativ P, General Manager at Hotel Aura San Bruno, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2012

Reviewed November 14, 2012

This was my second time here at this hotel. The hotel was a little old but clean and very well maintained. The staff was helpful and nice. I chose this hotel because of its access to SFO. I was looking for a single or a king since I was by myself. But all they had was a two Queen bedroom. The room had internet access, a refrigerator, microwave, cable television and was relatively quiet. Breakfast had a small selection. But I didn't have breakfast because of my schedule. The price per night was approximately $65.00 which is a very good deal for the bay area. If I come here again next year I will stay at this same hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank vgonzo333

Dear Valued Guest, thank you for staying with us a second time and taking the time to leave us your comments. We definitely look forward to seeing you again. Please, don't hesitate to let us know how we can make your stay more confortable.