“Good diner food”

Camino Corner Restaurant
Ranked #55 of 158 Restaurants in San Bruno
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 21, 2013

I just had a tuna melt and fries and it was satisfying. I could see that breakfast is what people really come here for though. Friendly service and good prices. Coffee refills were quick.

There are newer reviews for Camino Corner Restaurant

Reviewed October 14, 2013

The flautas and chimichangitas lunch specials are the best around, such a cozy place to have a meal. The beers on tap are more than adequate, the Negro Modelo is cold, and the servers are knowledgeable about what goes with what. Really good salsa and chips, and generous portions of Guacamole so good I still got extra.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

We ate at Camino Corner for a late breakfast on Labor Day, 2013. I guess I forgot that nobody works on Labor Day. The place was packed which is a good sign that the food would be good. We ended up sitting at the counter which was probably a good thing because we got our food quickly even though it was so busy. We returned the next morning again for a late breakfast and we basically had the place to ourselves. The food was good and the staff was prompt and friendly. I would definitely eat there again.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Typical diner breakfast food. Fairly priced. I had the chorizo scramble. It was very good! Great, friendly staff.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

FOOD:
We thoroughly enjoyed the hearty breakfast fare at this tidy, charming, old-fashioned café. From the fluffy pancakes, to the plump and juicy sausages, to the gravy-drenched chicken fried steak, everything we tried here was delicious and served with generous portions.

SERVICE:
The friendly service, emanating with genuine warmth, made us felt very welcomed and appreciated.

PRICE:
The price was very reasonable. Our bill averaged out to around $12 per person.