“Comfortable stay and friendly staff”

Ramada San Bruno SFO Airport
Ranked #10 of 13 Hotels in San Bruno
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I was on short business trip and my stay of 3 weeks at Ramada, San Bruno was very comfortable. The front desk staff, especially Arun, Kitty and Vageesh are very friendly, professional and they provide all required guidance to the guests. When I landed at airport and called for shuttle, they provided prompt response and guided me to the place where I can board their shuttle. Check in process was simple and quick. The hotel ambiance is quiet, calm and room is very clean. Internet speed was good and it was provided free of cost. Breakfast is not huge spread but whatever was provided is good. My stay here was really good and hope to stay here in future.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Padmav_13

Reviewed January 3, 2013

It was our first time to check in to this hotel. Vagish, the staff at the front desk was so friendly & nice. He was kind enough to explain everything about the hotel amenities (which most of these type of hotels/motels don't anymore).

As for the room, we like it... it was clean & spacious... nothing fancy but just right for the price... it has free WIFI, a small Ref, & a microwave... what more else do we need?

The location was just perfect for us. We will definitely come back here when we go back to San Francisco :)

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ggand4
Reviewed November 27, 2012

We casually walked into Ramada trying our luck to get a room because all hotels in San Francisco were either fully booked or very costly. We just arrived from the SFO airport and were extremely tired. The lady at the front desk was very nice, warm, and friendly. She went to the process of check-in as quickly as she can. She was very professional to even follow-up with us if everything in the room was alright as soon as we settled and offered to assist us to make our stay comfortable. The hotel was very clean and quiet. My family and I have been to other hotels and this is the first time that we experienced a front desk staff to come out of her way to find out if we are okay in the room. She also assisted us in directions to the nice places in San Francisco without spending too much. We definitely had a wondeful stay at Ramada and we look forward to staying there again in the future. Thank you so much Maria for your kindness.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 25, 2012

I stayed here for the first time recently and it is the best hotel I've stayed at near the San Francisco airport in all of my years of traveling. I cannot afford a fancy place, but I do require clean and safe, as I usually travel alone.
All the employees were so helpful, personable and patient. Kitty helped me check in, and she handled everything efficiently and with humor.
I missed my shuttle in the morning, and they made sure the shuttle driver came back around with enough time for me to make my flight and time to spare.
The room was clean and updated, and they had plenty of parking for me to leave my car while I was away for a week. It was nice to see the same employees when I returned from my trip!
I highly recommend this hotel if you are traveling out of SFO.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Arun Audtion is very nice guy. will go back there again. A+++ Service. I had great time with my wife there, price is fair. and service is great. I will go back to stay there again. Staff was so friendly and helpful! The room was so clean and modern. I can not remember the last time I walked into a bathroom that had all their towels folded into a beautiful display! Thanks.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I arrived in San Francisco for a connecting flight to Canada and it was cancelled due to Hurricane Sandy. I called the Ramada hotel and spoke with Vagish, who was able to reserve a room for me at a good rate. When I arrived at the hotel, I mentioned being stranded in SFO to Vagish and inquired about an inexpensive way to communicate with friends, family, and my employer since I would be 2 days late. Vagish empathized with me and insisted I use his personal phone and calling card. I was overwelmed by his generosity since I had poor experiences in the Okinawa and SFO airports with their computers and phones. It was an enjoyable stay at the Ramada Ltd. hotel and I would gladly return knowing people like Vagish work there and exceed your expectations of customer service.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Staff was so friendly and helpful! The room was so clean and modern. I can not remember the last time I walked into a bathroom that had all their towels folded into a beautiful display! Shuttle to metro train and airport was prompt and very convenient! Close to absolutely everything and best of all: I slept like an baby!

• Stayed: November 2012
Hotel Aura San Bruno
#2 of 13 in San Bruno
0 mi away
Gateway Inn and Suites Hotel

Been to Ramada San Bruno SFO Airport? Share your experiences!