Super 8 San Bruno /SF Intl Arpt West
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$139
ComfortInn
Hotel Aura San Bruno(San Bruno)(Great Value!)
$120
$169
Ritz Inn(San Bruno)
$129
1,228 results
All reviewsclose to the airportroom was cleanfree parkingcontinental breakfastfree shuttle to the airportstay there againwafflesone night staystreet sidethe breakfast areabart stationfridge and microwavebudget hotelother hotelsking bedarrived latenext morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 16, 2009

This is probably the perfect place to stay before or after the flight to San Francisco.
The rooms are big and clean, the location is second to none, and the price is surprisingly low - especially if you order in advance.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2009

The hotel has a convenient airport shuttle. It is takes about 10 minutes to get from SFO to the motel. I was pleasantly surprised with the people who worked at the front desk. They were very friendly. It is great for those without a car who are going into downtown SF. You can either walk about 1.5 miles to the BART station at the back of the mall, or take the RT 390 or 391 busses that will get you to the station. You'll be downtown in about 25 minutes. WIFI works great, and you also have access to the motel's computer and printer!!! Continental breakfast was great, If you want places to eat, you can walk to "Downtown" San Bruno which has many restaurants to choose from.
The rooms that face the front do get road noise, but if you put the air conditioner on, it blocks it out. Mr. Patel has a nice motel!!!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed June 15, 2009

Stayed in this hotel one night as we had to catch a flight next day. They have a free shuttle service from airport but you have to call the hotel and request them to send it. In our case it took about half hour for the shuttle to arrive. Our room is located next to a very busy highway and noise from the traffic is an issue. You also hear the noise from aircrafts landing and taking off. Brazilian Steak house is located right next to the motel and I believe they are opened until late night. Motel provides continental breakfast and it is a very good feature if you have to catch a flight next day morning. Overall I am happy with my stay and recommend this motel for others.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 7, 2009

Good price, clean rooms, great location for SFO, friendly staff. Reasonable breakfast for a Super 8. I've stayed here several times, always a great value.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 20, 2008

I had a late night arrival into SF so I stayed at this hotel for one night before transferring to a downtown hotel the next day. I was glad that they still had rooms available since I arrived late. Their shuttle did not take long to come and pick me up. However, I did not like that I was dropped off on the side of the hotel in the parking garage and had to walk around to the front of the building to check in. I was traveling alone and did not feel comfortable doing this, but it was a very short walk up to the front. The hotel clerk who checked me in was very nice and friendly. He made sure that I got the room I requested: non-smoking, top floor, and away from the street, since I had heard that it can be noisy if you have a room facing the street. The elevator to my room was a little old, but it worked. My room seemed to be pretty clean. The tv had a decent selection of channels. It had two remotes so it took me a little bit to figure out how to work them. Another complaint is that there are not enough outlets in the room. The lamps in the room did not work. The bathroom fan comes on everytime you turn on the light. However, there was a micro/fridge in the room. I only used the fridge since I brought some food from home. The beds were ok. Not too uncomfortable. Check-out was prompt and they had a continental breakfast. Nothing fancy. Just the usual cereal, juices, etc. I did not like that, since I missed the shuttle at 8 am, I had to wait another 45 minutes for the next one. The shuttle should run more often than that. Other than those minor issues, this hotel is a good place to crash if you are not in town very long.

Stayed: November 2008