“Just Food, nothing else.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Jack's

Jack's
Ranked #2 of 153 Restaurants in San Bruno
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bengaluru, India
“Just Food, nothing else.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014

This is a nice place to dine in. We loved the place, and the food too :). Food is simple, and you get what you order for. Service is great, people take good care of your dining experience. Overall a A rating to this place.

Visited February 2014

Pacifica, California
“My fav right now”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Hands down my fav restaurant in the area right now. Watch sports events at the bar because the sports bars here are too crowded & rowdy. The staff has always been uber polite and the food has never disappointed. I'm not a breakfast diner so I don't get to take advantage of their breakfast coupon, but lunch & dinner have been superb. Great place to go out to eat before or after a movies (across the street at Tanforan). Sometimes it gets crowded, but there's room inside & outside to wait. And, you can always eat at the bar.

San Bruno, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It's Simple - Great food, ambiance and people”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

I've been to Jack's multiple times and I've never had a bad experience. The food is amazing and consistent, the employees are beyond helpful and the ambiance is great.

This is the perfect place to grab some food before a movie, or when on a date.

Fresno, California
“Still Loving It....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2014

Fourth visit.....this time with my son for the first time. He, like his sister before him, ordered the bacon macaroni and cheese which continues to be an amazingly delectable dish. We both had Caesar salads as well and they were truly delicious. The food server was quick to bring bread to the table, as usual, and our water glasses stayed full.

We continue to appreciate this place for its food and good service. ALWAYS look forward to a repeat visit!

Sacramento
“Happy Hour”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2014

In the city to visit with friends and our first night we decided to go to a restaurant we haven't tried yet. To drink, I ordered Jack's Sweet Tea which was tasty. To eat, we ordered Homemade guacamole and chips, Mediterranean sampler, hot wings, bbq wings, and steak Thai salad. That was all so very good especially the Mediterranean sampler which included: cilantro-jalapeño hummus, tabouli, marinated olives, warm pita bread. I also decided to order pumpkin bread pudding because it sounded interesting and I like a good bread pudding. Service was quick and helpful. The restaurant was clean and inviting. I've decided that we'll be back for either breakfast, lunch or dinner.

• Visited January 2014