“Great food!”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Seattle, Washington
“Great food!”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

My husband and I were staying at a hotel close to Jack's, so we ordered carry out. Prices were very reasonable and everything we ordered was excellent!

• Visited September 2012

Hot Springs, Arkansas
“Awesome food / bar”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Great food had pesto pasta with shirmp ,salad and great crusty French bread,hubby had a burger,my friend had chicken dish I had wine every thing was very good and fresh . Service was good . I went back this morning for coffee and it was a very good French roast. breakfast was very good. My son had hash and eggs and sourdough toast I had bacon and eggs and wheat toast and we also split a small fruit cup. The staff kept our coffee full and hot . I would go back again when I come back in town. I liked the open atmosphier, everyone was in a good mood and friendly. My girlfriend who is a San Francisco native recommended Jacks. Great menu choices. Also great for familys.

Seattle, Washington, United States
“Great service ups an above average bar”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

I think the title says it all. There aren't a ton of beer tap selections, nor is the food what I would consider unique and interesting. It's executed fine but on par with your better Applebees locations out there. The bartenders however were great and made it worth my time sitting and waiting for my flight. So much so that I was persuaded to order one more beer and almost missed the flight home!

1 Thank Adam D
Parsons, Kansas
“Great Food!”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

The service was wonderful in addition to great food. I had the chicken club with onion rings and I think they were the best I've ever had.

Bay Village, Ohio
“Convenient To The Courtyard”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Nothing spectacularly good or bad. It seemed a little noisy when we were there. It was quite busy, and it seems like a lot of locals were there.

Visited June 2012