Just wanted to give my compliments again to the classiness of Staybridge Suites, San Bruno and their outstanding manager Lisa Delorean. On May 20, I had occasion to stay there for 4 days and was so impressed that I wrote a review awarding "5 stars" for an extremely comfortable and extremely well-run establishment.
This time five months later, I had made a tentative reservation for a Saturday night at the end of my university class reunion. Unfortunately, Inasmuch as the reunion activities kept us on campus, I found that I was not able to come over on the Saturday night as planned. However, when I realized the required change of plans, I noted I already was within the 24-hour advance cancellation requirement.
I immediately called Staybridge Suites, and was informed told that it was all right and they would not be assessing any penalty for the late cancellation!
Let me say it again, Staybridge Suites San Bruno (SF Airport) is a winner!! A terrific place for the traveler.
(One caution for motorists on their way to the motel: when you leave SF Airport on 101 and then take Hwy 380 going west, you will have to very quickly get in the right lane for the El Camino Real (North) turnoff, and should be careful of the cars merging from your right.)
Robert L.S. Nip
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Staybridge Suites San Francisco Airport hotel is an all-suite property and the perfect place for your next stay or extended stay and a great alternative to a corporate apartment or temporary housing. Each suite has a full kitchen, a separate living room and large desk with free high-speed Internet. Complimentary breakfast buffet is provided to all our guests as well as a complimentary evening guest reception: Sundowner, which is served Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM. Apart from the standard Staybridge amenities we also offer an outdoor pool, Jacuzzi and sport court.We are a pet friendly hotel, ideal for corporate relocations and conveniently located in the birthplace of biotechnology, only 3 miles from San Francisco airport. We are within reach of the AT & T Park, home of the San Francisco Giants, Chinatown, and BART. We re also within a 20 mile radius of great attractions such as Alcatraz, the Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman s Wharf, and Union Square. Some of our guests choose to stay with us although they might visit nearby universities such as UC Berkley, Stanford University and San Francisco State University.Many of our regular guests visit us due to our close location to shopping and companies such as Genentech, Gap, Toshiba and Kaiser Permanente. Whatever the reason for your travel is, we would love for you to join our Priority Club & stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Staybridge Suites San Francisco Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites San Francisco Airport Hotel San Bruno
- San Bruno Staybridge Suites