We were given a free upgrade to a two room suite. It was very clean. The only complaint is that when they upgraded us, they forgot that we wanted a non-smoke room. I don't know why the air smelt of smoke, but the bed linen didn't and I didn't leave with smoke-smelling clothes. Also, we were only staying a night and they put us on the third floor. It was a bit inconvenient.
However, despite all this, I have to recommend this hotel. The staff are polite and helpful and the location can't be beat. You have the BART nearby and you are not dependent on shuttles to get you to the BART. Also, the ticket to town from SFO BART is about twice more expensive than from the San Bruno station, although it is only one stop nearer town.
If you have a few hours before/after your next/previous flight, this is the perfect location for you to get into town and return close by to the airport.
The BART station is also close by to a small shopping mall, cinemas and other stores. So even if you don't get into town, there are things to do near the hotel.
Another user recommended me this hotel. He was not wrong. And now, I'm recommending this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Staybridge Suites San Francisco Airport hotel is an all-suite property and the perfect place for your next stay or extended stay and a great alternative to a corporate apartment or temporary housing. Each suite has a full kitchen, a separate living room and large desk with free high-speed Internet. Complimentary breakfast buffet is provided to all our guests as well as a complimentary evening guest reception: Sundowner, which is served Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM. Apart from the standard Staybridge amenities we also offer an outdoor pool, Jacuzzi and sport court.We are a pet friendly hotel, ideal for corporate relocations and conveniently located in the birthplace of biotechnology, only 3 miles from San Francisco airport. We are within reach of the AT & T Park, home of the San Francisco Giants, Chinatown, and BART. We re also within a 20 mile radius of great attractions such as Alcatraz, the Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman s Wharf, and Union Square. Some of our guests choose to stay with us although they might visit nearby universities such as UC Berkley, Stanford University and San Francisco State University.Many of our regular guests visit us due to our close location to shopping and companies such as Genentech, Gap, Toshiba and Kaiser Permanente. Whatever the reason for your travel is, we would love for you to join our Priority Club & stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Travelocity, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Staybridge Suites San Francisco Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites San Francisco Airport Hotel San Bruno
- San Bruno Staybridge Suites