We really liked this hotel and the staff and found it a great option for a visit to SF or if you need a close-to-airport hotel. I can't fault anything about this hotel. The hot tub was very nice and clean (though small). The pool was heated, but it didn't feel warm enough for my taste, but if we we had had more time, my daughter would have loved to go for a swim. The people at the front desk were super friendly and seemed extra accommodating. A very warm and professional woman checked us in. Our room one-bedroom suite was attractive and large (nicely decorated/remodeled). The decor had a very soothing feel to it. The kitchen would have been very useful if we were staying longer. The king bed was super comfortable, and I slept very well due to it's comfort and the room darkening (blackening) window covering keeping all the light out. It was also very quiet (on a Sunday night), which helped us feel cozy and have a good night's sleep. There is a breakfast in the morning, but because we left on 5 AM shuttle, we missed the breakfast time, BUT we had requested a "to go" breakfast and it was ready for us. The nice thing was that at exactly 5 AM the shuttle driver came upstairs to help us take our bags down - he had our room number and came to help us (and make sure we were coming!). He was so friendly and didn't seemed annoyed in the slightest - a great way to start a 5 AM day! I also appreciated the business center as I was able to print our boarding passes the night before. I noticed that the BART is located about one block away. There is also a little mall across the street, but otherwise it's a bit away from other main attractions. But how convenient that there is the BART for quick easy transit into SF, plus there is a parking lot if you have a car and want to get around the area or drive up to the city. If we travel to SF again, I would like to stay here again, even if I'm doing sight-seeing in the city. It was a very comfortable place to stay and get some great sleep (so important when traveling!). Kudos to the excellent staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Staybridge Suites San Francisco Airport hotel is an all-suite property and the perfect place for your next stay or extended stay and a great alternative to a corporate apartment or temporary housing. Each suite has a full kitchen, a separate living room and large desk with free high-speed Internet. Complimentary breakfast buffet is provided to all our guests as well as a complimentary evening guest reception: Sundowner, which is served Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM. Apart from the standard Staybridge amenities we also offer an outdoor pool, Jacuzzi and sport court.We are a pet friendly hotel, ideal for corporate relocations and conveniently located in the birthplace of biotechnology, only 3 miles from San Francisco airport. We are within reach of the AT & T Park, home of the San Francisco Giants, Chinatown, and BART. We re also within a 20 mile radius of great attractions such as Alcatraz, the Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman s Wharf, and Union Square. Some of our guests choose to stay with us although they might visit nearby universities such as UC Berkley, Stanford University and San Francisco State University.Many of our regular guests visit us due to our close location to shopping and companies such as Genentech, Gap, Toshiba and Kaiser Permanente. Whatever the reason for your travel is, we would love for you to join our Priority Club & stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Staybridge Suites San Francisco Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites San Francisco Airport Hotel San Bruno
- San Bruno Staybridge Suites