When I booked a room here I was a little concerned about commuting in to San Francisco. Turns out I was totally off the mark. The BART station is a couple minutes walk in a perfectly safe neighborhood. The commute time to almost anywhere downtown is approx. an hour via public transportation.
The rooms are clean and neat. My only negative impression is that a two room suite should have adequate meal seating for more than 3 people. It is a small thing for sure and not a deal breaker.
The staff were very friendly and courteous. Everyone was attentive to requests or questions. There is a variety of stores nearby if you need to pick up something. SFO airport is the next BART stop south. The noise from the airport never caused any issues. If you are outside, it can be loud as some of the aircraft fly directly overhead. In the room it was a non-issue.
Overall the stay here was pleasant and uneventful, just what you need when you have a lot of other things going on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Staybridge Suites San Francisco Airport hotel is an all-suite property and the perfect place for your next stay or extended stay and a great alternative to a corporate apartment or temporary housing. Each suite has a full kitchen, a separate living room and large desk with free high-speed Internet. Complimentary breakfast buffet is provided to all our guests as well as a complimentary evening guest reception: Sundowner, which is served Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM. Apart from the standard Staybridge amenities we also offer an outdoor pool, Jacuzzi and sport court.We are a pet friendly hotel, ideal for corporate relocations and conveniently located in the birthplace of biotechnology, only 3 miles from San Francisco airport. We are within reach of the AT & T Park, home of the San Francisco Giants, Chinatown, and BART. We re also within a 20 mile radius of great attractions such as Alcatraz, the Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman s Wharf, and Union Square. Some of our guests choose to stay with us although they might visit nearby universities such as UC Berkley, Stanford University and San Francisco State University.Many of our regular guests visit us due to our close location to shopping and companies such as Genentech, Gap, Toshiba and Kaiser Permanente. Whatever the reason for your travel is, we would love for you to join our Priority Club & stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Staybridge Suites San Francisco Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites San Francisco Airport Hotel San Bruno
- San Bruno Staybridge Suites