Days Inn San Francisco International Airport West
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Super 8 San Bruno /SF Intl Arpt West(San Bruno)(Great Value!)
$109
$139
ComfortInn
Hotel Aura San Bruno(San Bruno)(Great Value!)
$120
$169
Ritz Inn(San Bruno)
$129
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanfree shuttlewaffleswould stay here againsan franciscoevery hourstreet noisefree breakfastan early flightwaffle makerel caminorental carone night stayconvenient locationbart stationairportsfo
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 20, 2010

this is very neat n clean hotel i ever stayed.n really helpful desk n manager.will try again soon.

• Stayed: March 2010
Reviewed January 18, 2010

Okay, so there were many great reviews for this Days Inn and my hubby and I needed a place to crash near the airport for one night. Our flight was arriving late and we were going back to the airport to rent a car and travel to Napa the next day, so we were not looking for anything fancy obviously. The rooms were clean. I do think it's a bit farther from SFO than what they may promote but the airport shuttle is prompt to pick up and was a nice service to have for free. In the mornings however, the shuttle only goes on the hour, so that makes scheduling a bit more difficult, but it is still nice to have.

The breakfast was what was disappointing. Mainly, it seemed like it would have been a decent free breakfast for a hotel like this, but it was unstocked. I asked the guy at the desk for more coffee and more bread for toast. He put these things out as well as some bananas. Then, they ran out of milk and waffle batter. It's just a hassle to keep going back to the desk to report what items are out when we felt like they should be monitoring that. oh well, it's a free breakfast and it was enough for us.

We got a great rate on Hotwire so again, it worked but I wouldn't go out of my way to recommend.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 23, 2009

WONDERFUL little hotel, great hot breakfast and Nick the Manager as well as his employees are FABULOUS! He is a credit to Wyndam & Days Inn Hotels, they go out of their way to make you feel welcome and happy you came. We have stayed there 3 times and will be back whenever we need a great, comfortable and super place to stay. We were truly amazed at how nice this hotel and all the staff are. A lot to offer for a super price. The rooms are very comfortable, great tv and the lobby is inviting with a computer and printer to use. Airport service appears great though we have not had the chance to use it.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank gingerdaisy
Daysinn12391, GM at Days Inn San Francisco International Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2009

We thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are also glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We pride ourselves with great training and excellent service to our valuable guests.

Reviewed July 13, 2009

After reading some reviews regarding this hotel I really hesitated to book a room for many days...so we decided the "try-and-extend-if-good" method.

A friend of mine and myself decided to spend some weeks in the USA and our first stop was San Francisco; of course our budged was quite tight and we wanted to avoid to spend the night killing rats, bugs and zombies so we avoided to spend the night on the downtown at any costs.

Then we saw this motel; average prize, not far from San Francisco...good transports (freeway + BART)...so, why not ? Fortunately we discovered a good place to relax after a whole day of tourism in the city. Clean, confortable, friendly and helpful staff and breakfast is complimentary (this may be standard in the US, but here in Spain it's really hard to find).
Oh, and by the way great Internet connection (free!).

What else can you ask for that money ? Give it a try; you won't regret it.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 23, 2008

Booked this hotel online for a three night stay, had a reservation number and hotel confirmation but the hotel was booked solid when I arrived and could not get a room. The staff and management were terrible, unhelpful, unsymathethic even though I had a reservation. I stay at many Days Inns, but I would not recommend this property to anyone because of the extreme lack of respect for prebooked customers who relied on an online booking that guarenteed a place to stay. There are many hotels in the immediate area and the one I went to after being totally disappointed by he Days Inn, the other property was very helpful, and I would recommend any traveler in the area choose something alternate to the Days Inn in San Bruno, Ca.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled with family