1,060 results
All reviews room was clean free shuttle waffles san francisco would stay here again every hour shuttle service free breakfast budget hotel waffle maker an early flight night's sleep street noise el camino rental car convenient location airport
Selected filters
Reviewed April 22, 2017 via mobile

My mom and I stayed at this hotel while vacationing in the San Francisco area. The hotel was convenient to SF locations and the airport; however, our stay was marred with issues.

Upon arrival, the room safe was locked and there was no remote for the TV. When I called the front desk, they told me I could come down and get a remote, rather than offering to bring one to me. They pulled a new remote out of a drawer full of them and sent me on my way. But, only one channel came in for the entirety of my stay. Questions about it were met with lame excuses about the Dish network updating channels, being down, and en route to repair. However, I found a Trip Advisor review from 2015 from someone who had the same issue.

The stopper had broken out of the bathtub, so only showers were possible. The staff was friendly, but clearly spread too thin. I see that the hotel frequently responds to these poor reviews. My hope is that rather than an apology, management at this hotel will invest in improvements and increased staffing. I wouldn't recommend this hotel in its current state; a better value could be found at a Motel 6.

Trip type: Traveled with family
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham San Francisco International Airport W, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2017

Hi Amanda, We were delighted to welcome you and your mother to our hotel recently, but we are disappointed that you were not entirely happy with your stay. We are very sorry that your TV remote was not working, and that you had to come to the desk for another, and that there were issues with the TV channels. As you will have seen from our previous reviews, these are not frequently occurring issues at all; unfortunately, batteries can give up at any time, and it is not unreasonable (or uncommon I imagine) for satellite TV issues to occur every 2 years. In saying that, it is most unfortunate that they both occurred during your stay, and we apologize for the inconvenience that was caused to you. Thank you for your feedback in relation to staffing levels, this is generally not an issue for us, but we will review our staff numbers at peak periods to ensure that we are able to capably and professionally meet all of our guests' needs. Thank you for your candid feedback, it is much appreciated. Best wishes, Hotel Management

Reviewed April 21, 2017

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Reviewed April 19, 2017 via mobile

Room was basic and clean. The woman at the desk was extremely helpful. Breakast was minimal. The free shuttle stopped at a lot of hotels until it was packed. It took us longer than expected to get to the airport.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham San Francisco International Airport W, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2017

Hi Kathy, Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are very happy to have provided you with a clean room and helpful service in a location that suited you so well. We are sorry if the shuttle took longer that you expected, but as you noticed, we do share the shuttle with other hotels, and it can take some time, depending on the number of guests traveling. We hope that you will consider staying with us again if you need a hotel close to the airport. Best wishes, Hotel Management

Reviewed April 19, 2017

Nice beds--rooms are smaller though. Everything was clean including the bathrooms. Linens are fresh and plush. Breakfast was good-not just waffles/bagels. For being located in a busy area it is quite convenient. I never had a problem with parking. Airport was less than 10 min away.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family

We're really delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. We aim to provide all of our guests with a clean room with great amenities and a great breakfast in a super location, and we're really happy that's what you received. We hope that you will have an opportunity to visit us again - we'd love to welcome you back. Warm regards, Hotel Management

Reviewed April 15, 2017

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham San Francisco International Airport W, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2017