“Comfortable room with decent rates”

Days Inn San Francisco International Airport West
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in San Bruno
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Comfortable room with decent rates”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2013

Overall the hotel, and the room during our stay was clean. This hotel is located near the BART, the mall, and the highway for you to travel. the Bed was comfortable. Overall we were very happy with this choice.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Vipul D, General Manager at Days Inn San Francisco International Airport West, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Hello,
Thank you so much for your kind review. We are glad you were happy with your choice and we really appreciate your kind words about our hotel. We hope you will be back to stay with us again. Thank you for choosing to stay at the Days Inn San Francisco International Airport West.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
  • Indonesian first
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights. The room we were given at check in had a bad (vomit) smell that hit us as soon as we walked in. I immediately complained and was given another room. This room didn't smell. The rooms are small but clean. The staff was very friendly. Free breakfast was not great it consisted of hard boiled eggs, make your own waffle, toast, dry cereal, oatmeal, coffee & oj. Very minimal selection. I've stayed at days inn that had much better breakfast. But it was free

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank kenh760
Hello,
Thank you for your review. We really appreciate your feedback and always take it into consideration when we are making improvements to the hotel. We really appreciate your business and hope you will be back to stay with us again. Thank you for choosing to stay at the Days Inn San Francisco International Airport West.
Santee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013

The staff was very friendly and courteous and room service was very satisfactory. Overall very happy

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate your kind words about our staff and are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you will be back to stay with us again. Thank you for choosing to stay at the Days Inn San Francisco International Airport West.
Saskatoon
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013

The room was not what I expected for booking a business class room. There were numerous stains on the carpet, the bathroom was in desperate need of fixing up, scratches, dents, peeling paint, mouldy tile, etc. The light in the bathroom shut off on my husband in the middle of the night. There was no hot water for a shower in the morning, I even made sure I tried all the settings just in case the water lines were switched, but there was no change in the temperature. At least the room was fairly quiet and the beds were adequate. The breakfast was pre-packaged muffins and Danishes, hard boiled eggs, cereal, waffles and toast. It all tasted the same. The girl at the front desk told me they usually rented out the room I got for double the price I paid. That's pretty scary.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Vipul D, General Manager at Days Inn San Francisco International Airport West, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Hello,
We would like to sincerely apologize for your poor experience at our hotel. Your feedback is really appreciated and we are thankful that you brought everything to our attention. We will look into all the issues you experienced and make sure they are solved right away. Thank you for choosing to stay at the Days Inn San Francisco International Airport West. We hope you will give us another chance to exceed your expectations.

Travelers are raving about these San Bruno hotels

Fairlee, VT
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013

I had booked an early flight out of SFO, and stayed the night before my flight at the Days Inn nearby. I was pleased by the firm king sized bed and the clean and relatively spacious amenities, which were all I expected. When my alarm woke me at 4:20am (I said it was an early flight) I made a pot of coffee and showered while it brewed. Hurrying and perhaps still somewhat groggy I dressed and was standing in front of the bathroom mirror when my wedding ring dropped down into the sink.

There was no drain stopper (perhaps there might have been?) and I heard my ring rattle down into the trap below the sink. I checked and determined that the trap might be removed with a pipe wrench, but not with my bare hands.

While my wedding band has sentimental value, it is not irreplaceable. And I was determined to make my flight. The night clerk at the desk listened attentively and explained that the maintenance man would not come on duty until much later, and could look for my ring then. She took my information, and I left for the airport only hoping that my ring might find its way back to me.

While I was waiting at the luggage carousel in Boston about seven hours later I received a phone call from the hotel manager announcing that he had my ring in hand. He mailed it to me immediately, and I am wearing it again. Nick, my sincere thanks!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Vipul D, General Manager at Days Inn San Francisco International Airport West, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Hello,
Wow we are so glad we were able to recover your ring! We do apologize for the drain stopper being missing and will make sure to get that fixed right away. Thank you very much for your five star review and your kind words. We are so glad you had a positive experience and hope you will be back to stay with us again. Thank you for making Days Inn your choice for a San Francisco Airport Hotel.
UK
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

Although a budget hotel,it was better than we expected after reading some reviews. There's complimentary transfers from and return to San Francisco airport and an a free casual buffet breakfast available. We stayed only one night - it's ideal for a first night after a long flight and well positioned to start the scenic drive down Highway One.

Mike & Helen
UK

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Hello,
Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and the complimentary breakfast we offer to our guests. Thank you for making Days Inn your choice for a San Francisco Airport hotel. We hope your drive down the coast was successful. Please come back and stay with us again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near San Bruno
The Westin San Francisco Airport
Hotel Aura San Bruno
Hotel Aura San Bruno
#3 of 13 in San Bruno

Been to Days Inn San Francisco International Airport West? Share your experiences!