“Not the best Hooters experience”

Hooters of San Bruno
Ranked #103 of 157 Restaurants in San Bruno
Cuisines: American
Belleair, Florida
“Not the best Hooters experience”
Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

I travel frequently and often visit Hooters worldwide. I have dined at this Hooters at least a dozen times in recent years and haven't been "wowed" by the food.

Service is great, friendly Hooters girls but that doesn't make up for the greasy boneless wings and undersized portions. At least the beer is always ice cold.

• Visited May 2013

San Jose, California
“Lunch Time Classic!”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

My co-worker and I have been going here since it opened up and we have only had a couple unsatisfactory visits. It's always great when Dominique is tending bar; she always has something to talk about and has never got our order wrong. The TV’s and music are always a hit. The food has always been real good. The wings are a must, we have even noticed they compensate for when the wings are small by adding a couple extra. The way things have gone to date, they will continue to get our service.

Thanks Dom!

• Visited April 2013
Virginia Water, United Kingdom
“Eyes a poppin'”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

BJ's round the corner was full with an hour wait, so with 3 hungry kids, Hooters it was. It is a pretty miserable room, devoid of anything nice really. Dozens of TV's showing the game. Barely half full, and clientele was way different to the other place! But, the burgers were outstanding and the service from the very young but gorgeous Hooter girls was really excellent. 5 burgers and drinks including a pitcher of beer was $75 which was ok value. BJ's next time though!

• Visited March 2013
Anchorage, Alaska
“Not your typical Hooters”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Started of with sloppy service, but when I called the waitress, she knew it was their mistake and I got fantastic service from her. I went on all you can eat wing night, portions were so small and took so long I would never get full. Very small wings and over priced beer. Not even as good as most Hooters let alone the competition

• Visited February 2013
Carbondale, Pennsylvania
“Great food”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I have a very long list of foods I cannot eat, their menu had several items I could have ordered. Sometimes a restaurant has nothing, or only one item I can eat. Very friendly service. And, as with all Hooters, the staff was very beautiful.

Visited February 2013