$119
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

$154
$116
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

$139
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $165/night.

Bayhill Inn(San Bruno)
$110
$179
$184
$167
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $216/night.

$119
$107
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $137/night.

$140
$103
Priceline
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

Ritz Inn(San Bruno)
$149
All reviewsfree taxifree glass of winefree parkingsan franciscobeautiful decorclose to the airportchoice hotelsbusy streetsfo airportfree breakfastel caminobagelsnext morningroom facingcomfortable bedfitness centerstarbucks coffee
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We were looking for a hotel near the airport for the night before a flight out of SFO. The Villa Montes was clean, with a modern, eclectic feel. Taylor at the front desk was very friendly and helpful when we checked in and gave us directions to the CalTrain, since we had baseball tickets that night. The room was nicely appointed, but the bathroom could have used a towel rack, shelf and soap dish, as there was not much counter space. We had the room fan on all night, so weren't disturbed by either street or airport noise. The breakfast was the typical Choice Hotels continental breakfast, but with actual dishes, silverware and glasses. The breakfast room was pretty and even had tableclothes. Instead of the usual airport shuttle, they use a cab service. We had to wait a little while, but better than sitting on a shuttle that is making numerous stops.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank StLouisFan
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We had an early flight out of SFO so we wanted to stay near the airport. The hotel is close to the airport and there are several gas stations on the way so you can fill up your rental car. I agree with several other reviewers. Our room was on the Camino Real side of the hotel and we could hear the street noise. Our room also smelled of mold or mustiness. There was no top sheet and the room was too warm to sleep with the duvet. We wanted to print our boarding passes for the next day and we had some trouble with the computer on our floor so we went up to the third floor and used the one there. We we up and out before the breakfast started so I can't comment on it. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. We appreciated the tea and cookies when we checked in. Overall, for being close to SFO this hotel fits the bill but I wouldn't stay here if I was touring in San Francisco.

Room Tip: Try to avoid rooms on the Camino Real side of the hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank AuntieFlo
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights recently. Used the hotel as a base to tour downtown SF sights without a car. BART station is a 20 minute easy & safe walk from hotel. Accommodations are very nice, clean, comfortable and modern, the rooms have plenty of space and staff is very friendly and helpful. Very close to airport so catching an early morning flight is about as painless as it can get given you are getting up very early. I would stay here again, but a couple of items to be aware of. Breakfast buffet was a bit Spartan so you might want to consider the IHOP right next door. Dinner choices for people on foot are fair to good, we chose West Coast Café (10 minute walk) per the hotel’s recommendation and were very happy with the meal. Also we were on the non-street side of the hotel so our room was very quiet, however you are by a large airport and the 747’s can take off at any time of the day (like Korean Air @ 3:00am). They’ll probably wake you up once or twice in the night, but they are pretty cool to watch out of your window too.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank ColoradoDenver
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Stayed here a few months ago. The hotel is nice and is furnished well. Could not use the small second floor pool because some other guest deceided to put Bubble Bath in it.

On the morning we were to leave, the power went out. Because the bathroom has no outside window, it was pitch black in there and we could not take a shower. I complained to the Manager, Mr. Robin Aloneftis, and could not believe what he told us. He said " the power going out was not my fault, it was the fault of the Power Company (PG&E) and therefore us not being able to shower, well, I am sorry for your inconvenience"

I tried to explain to his jerk that the ability to clean myself was the service I was paying for and not being able to do so was not just an "inconvience" it was a violation of the primary reason for staying at a hotel. The fact that I had to say this was insulting. I told him I expected a refund for not delivering the service. HE REFUSED! And instead offered the usual useless "discounts" for our next stay. This is what all lousy hotels do. Treat you like you are stupid.

Rude and condescending. He even suggested i complaint to PG&E. Really??? I travel a lot for business and stay at a hotel 1-2 nights a week. I was was a Choice Hotel Diamond Member. After this experience, I stopped using Choice Hotels.

His self richeousness stunk worse than we did.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Beidup
Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

I always stay here when on business in the bay area. Believe all the reviews, this place is the best. Here's a tip: stay here when going to a game at either AT&T Park or Candlestick Park. It's a quick drive back to this hotel down the 101 and there is a fantastic hot tub and sauna to warm you up. Last night I left the ballpark gates at 9pm and I was in the hot tub by 940pm!

• Stayed: March 2013