$119
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $138/night.

$149
ComfortInn
$159
Bayhill Inn(San Bruno)
$110
$107
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $137/night.

$145
$130
Priceline
$159
$143
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $214/night.

Ritz Inn(San Bruno)
$109
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfree taxifree glass of winefree parkingsan franciscobeautiful decorclose to the airportchoice hotelsbusy streetsfo airportfree breakfastel caminobagelsnext morningroom facingcomfortable bedfitness centerstarbucks coffee
Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

I always stay here when on business in the bay area. Believe all the reviews, this place is the best. Here's a tip: stay here when going to a game at either AT&T Park or Candlestick Park. It's a quick drive back to this hotel down the 101 and there is a fantastic hot tub and sauna to warm you up. Last night I left the ballpark gates at 9pm and I was in the hot tub by 940pm!

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank Terry H
Reviewed March 12, 2013

In order to break up our flight schedule from the East Coast to Singapore, we elected to spend the night near the San Francisco airport, and chose the Villa Montes hotel. We were shuttled from the airport to the hotel by taxi, which was complimentary, as was our return to the airport the next day.

We found very pleasant front desk staff when we checked in, who kindly explained the facilities offered by the hotel, as well as local restaurant suggestions for dinner. A reservation was made for our return to the airport the next day, and we went to our room, which was a non smoking King facing the front of the building, and the busy street. I was a bit concerned about traffic noise, but was happy to find that wasn't an issue. The room was very quiet, and the bed was comfortable, providing for a good night's sleep.

Our first impression of the hotel and our room was that of quiet elegance. Lovely fabrics and touches, as well as amenities found in larger hotels made our stay a very pleasant one. Complimentary WiFi, breakfast, and a cocktail reception was included in the rate, and for those who don't have a computer or iPad with them, a computer and printer located at the end of the hall, was available for guests to use. The hotel was very clean throughout, and unlike other hotels, the guest hallway was also quiet, despite the two story lobby and reception area.

There is a library across the street, and businesses in the immediate area. Next door is an IHOP, which was convenient, although not necessarily a gourmet choice for a meal. There is also a bus stop directly across the street, although we didn't venture out to explore.

The hotel is exactly as the photos appear online, and will not disappoint. Should our travels take us to the San Francisco airport area in the future, I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nonna-Papa
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We stayed at Villa Montes Hotel for two weeks with two little kids. It was a surprisingly good experience. We got a one bedroom suite for a price lesser than most hotels charge for one room. We were surprised and didn't expect much for what we were paying. Boy was it a nice surprise. The rooms are tastefully decorated, everything is nice and clean. Complimentary breakfast, free wireless internet and parking. The service is very good, the staff are nice and friendly. I have no complaints whatsoever.
The location is good too. It is fairly close to the airport, a CalTrain station and a Bart station, easy freeway access. It is a good midpoint between the city and the peninsula. Walking distance from downtown San Bruno with a variety of restaurants and shops.
The bottom line is you get excellent value for your money. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend this place to my friends.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Runyasha
Reviewed March 2, 2013

The neighborhood is nondescript, as other reviewers have said, but it's quite near the airport and is reasonably quiet even though it's on a busy street. The room was a bit dark and the beds aren't ideal, but it's clean and feels safe.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank HickoryOne
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I had a meeting in San Mateo and need someplace clean, comfortable, and had a gym area for 1 night. I did not want to spend a lot of money either. So, I chose Villa Montes. The Hotel is located in a non-descript area, situated off a busy route. The back of the hotel abuts residential properties. It's not a hotel you would go to for a vacation, unless you like hanging out by strip plazas. But the room was very comfortable and clean. I did use their "gym" which has a spinning bike, a treadmill, and some light free weights. For my purposes that was fine. There is a spa pool, which is very small....but that would be okay. They offer a standard continental breakfast, which was very adequate. Not that it matters, but I have stayed in Four Seasons, Ritz's, Intercontinentals, etc. Would I stay here again? Yes. I would. It's not expensive and has value.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business