$119
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $137/night.

$149
$116
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

$139
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $165/night.

$140
Bayhill Inn(San Bruno)
$110
$179
$119
$107
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $137/night.

$184
$167
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $226/night.

Ritz Inn(San Bruno)
$149
All reviewsfree taxifree glass of winefree parkingsan franciscobeautiful decorclose to the airportchoice hotelsbusy streetsfo airportfree breakfastel caminobagelsnext morningroom facingcomfortable bedfitness centerstarbucks coffee
Reviewed February 8, 2012

I noticed several recent good reviews of this property and they are well deserved. If you are planning a visit to Half Moon Bay and a meal at the Distillery in Moss Beach, this property is minutes away from the coast or the attractions of San Francisco. Inside, the hotel is tastefully appointed. The front desk is faced in colored, metalic tiles, and in the elevator (with music) is accented with the same tiles in the flooring. Seemless decor, and big city style. I'm sure to be back again.
There is not a lot nearby, but some 3 blocks behind the hotel is San Mateo Blvd, "The Avenue" where there is a Starbucks and several eclectic shops and stores that you might find amusing.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed February 6, 2012

An online search for hotels directed us to this hotel. We were impressed with the reviews and all the amenities which were offered for the price. We were assigned a room which was not overlooking EL Camino Real so it was quiet. Only a couple of things would have made it a bit better and that would have been having a choice of pillows. The ones offered are very firm. A towel bar in the bathroom would be nice and a dresser in which to put some of your clothes would have been great for those staying for more than one night. There is only a small drawer sandwiched between the safe and the microwave oven. The location to the airport, shopping and restaurants makes this hotel a "favorite".

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Lynn_FL
Reviewed February 4, 2012

Loved it! Could not believe how nice/fancy it was for the price. They could not have been nicer. I came in at 9PM and was offered a cookie/coffee/glass of wine. The place feels brand new and modern. There is a PC/printer on each floor. The light/fixtures and decor are very modern. In many ways I felt as if I were in a small Las Vegas hotel.
LOVED IT!

This would be a lovely place for a romantic night as well.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 30, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised with this hotel, which we chose because of its proximity to SFO for an early flight. It looks like any of the string of motels on El Camino, but on the interior, the layout is spacious, the decor is almost extravagant, and the rooms are clean and well appointed. AND the price is great. This is a far better value than the large name brand hotels by the airport. Thank you, Tripadvisor reviewers, for leading us to this gem of a hotel.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank pumpkinpie52
Reviewed January 29, 2012

Have been there twice -4 nights in October and 5 nights in November. Both visits involved business travel. The November trip I was able to bring spouse & we had a mini vacation b4 I had to go into the office. The services was exceptional. I had rooms in the back of the hotel, so I never experienced noise, nor did I every hear the neighboors. Probably the nicest hotel we have ever stayed in for a very reasonable price. We enjoyed the spa area. When I visited alone & ordered pizza in the front desk called & gave me the choice of coming & getting it or them sending up the delivery person. I liked that added sense of security. I just can't say enough good about this hotel.

We found in November that it was a central location to get to the Napa Valley(loved it), close to the BART station so we could take transportation into San Fran. There are restaurants in the area that are walkable.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business